Squeeb Factory [on a little break]

29 Sep 2017, 8:55 pm (Edited 12 Dec 2018, 12:58 pm)
You know, Looking back on this I should have probably just named it "Squeeb Factory" instead of "Squeeb Factories" Since like it's just one thread. But I don't feel like changing that now...

dj8RUkX.png

xAGXmjU.png?1

Welcome to Squeeb Factories!

This little guy here on the left is Squeeb, the very first Squeeb ever made! The species is also named after him. But to avoid confusion, we tend to call him Squeebie. He's the mascot of the species! Here you'll find all the information you need before buying your very own pet! Thank you for stopping by.

cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
Icon credit: Kaneoya Sachiko ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
ycd7cm4h

29 Sep 2017, 8:56 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2018, 1:02 pm)
L2ICNut.png

"What are Squeebs?"

Squeebs are factory made creatures made to be the perfect pet or companion! They're squishable, huggable, lovable little pets! Each Squeeb is custom designed and can come in a wide variety of colors. They are mostly made of plant matter that's just been heavily modified to form a living creature. Its complicated science stuff.

"What can they do?"

Squeebs are like any pet. You can tech them tricks if you'd like to. Or maybe you just want a friend to keep you company. They cannot really talk to humans but may be able to communicate with each other and possibly with other non human creatures.

"How do I take care of my Squeeb?"

Squeebs are the easiest pet to take care of. Its as easy as taking care of a plant! Squeebs do not require any actual food, but make sure they get lots of sun! It's very important for them to get some sun. Pouring water on them also helps. Because they don't need food, this means you don't have to deal with any of the pesky housebreaking like you would for other pets! Besides that, there really isn't anything else you need to do. It's that simple!

"Can Squeebs die?"

Yes. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end at some point. They typically live for about 5-8 years. Some can live longer, but it's not guaranteed.

However, there is a way to "keep" your squeeb forever. By cloning! What we do is we take your old or recently deceased Squeeb and collect some of its cells and add it to a new host squeeb. We give it time to grow and form and next thing you know you'll get a brand new Squeeb that looks exactly like your old one! Cloning is a very expensive process though! The cost to clone a Squeeb is $1,000!*

(*Note: This is not a real thing you can purchase. Cloning Squeebs is only for lore purposes. I added this in just in case anyone ever owns a Squeeb for over 5-8 years and would be upset knowing that their character would canonically be dead. This gives them a canonical explanation as to how they can own the same design for longer than 5-8 years)

As far as injuries go, Squeebs have a very high tolerance for physical damage. They're very squishy and their skin is a tad bit elastic, so they can handle being squeezed and hugged. They cannot feel pain, so hug 'em all you want. Just make sure to keep them away from fire!. That is the one thing that will kill them almost instantly.

"Are Squeebs dangerous?"

No. Squeebs do not have a single cruel bone in their body. (They don't have bones at all, actually.) They are completely safe around children and other animals. They will not attack anything, and cannot be trained to do so. Also, Squeebs do not have any sharp edges on them. Things like teeth, claws, and spikes are actually rounded out and are not actually sharp in any way.

d7k3emw-ffff13bc-845c-4fc7-9b1d-9bb1e116d7k3emw-ffff13bc-845c-4fc7-9b1d-9bb1e116d7k3emw-ffff13bc-845c-4fc7-9b1d-9bb1e116

More questions will be answered as time goes on. Got a question now? Feel free to contact Squeeb Factories in this forum thread and we will do our best to answer your question in a timely manner.
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 12:00 am (Edited 21 Feb 2018, 10:36 pm)
fY48Q7f.png

(This section is ooc and not part of the whole "factory" act. But it's important so please read it)

potions_by_kitrakaya.gif
This is a closed species. Please do not make your own, thank you.

potions_by_kitrakaya.gif
These are allowed to be uploaded as painties. When uploaded, you MUST tag my username in both the paintie tags and the bio. You may also upload them to toyhouse. For toyhouse credit, please credit my toyhouse account, which also has the username RadioactiveAcid.

potions_by_kitrakaya.gif
You may resell Squeebs for the same price you payed. You may only charge more if the Squeeb has extra art. You may also gift them to others.
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 12:02 am (Edited 12 Dec 2018, 12:57 pm)
NWfjc5a.png

you will receive unwatermarked versions when you buy!

dcpj8z8-a2f10050-d345-4edc-9856-06be1152
$9/1000FD/1MilFC

dcu4bk5-8d0efd74-a3d2-43ca-9968-4a210589
$8/900FD/900kFC

dcu4c8k-8fb5410c-4d11-47b1-8490-b42edcde
$5/600FD/600kFC

dcu4cdz-5757c710-1352-423b-9c50-8b65d523
$6/700FD/700kFC

Transparent Squeebs

transparent squeebs! these work best when you put a background behind them so you can see the full effect, like this!

wvCN2De.png
SOLD OUT
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 12:05 am (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 12:04 pm)
H1eC5zK.png

Are the current available Squeebs just not doing it for you? Do you want something more personal? How about a Squeeb custom made just for you! The Squeeb factory can do just that!

a26e2fccf9b41aff09ab86a6a4b49272-d5v0nvy

Custom Squeebs are USD only (see the bottom for exceptions). Payment is through Paypal. My Paypal is [email protected]

Custom Option #1: Base made Squeebs. These customs are made using the premade Squeeb base you see on pretty much all premades. Price varies on how complicated you want the design to be. Feel free to ask for a price quote at any time!

Custom Option #1: Redrawn Squeebs These Squeebs are made entirely from scratch. By not using the premade base, you can request any pose or expression on your squeeb, making it more unique and personal. These Squeebs have a base price of $5 and goes up depending on what kind of design you want.

USD exceptions: Sometimes I might make you a custom Squeeb if you offer is good enough. I might make a Squeeb for Rare FV or FR items such as event items or expensive plushies/pets/warrior items/ or even low ID villagers. For low ID villagers I would obviously make you more than one squeeb!
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 12:08 am (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 12:05 pm)
UYWnzta.png

coming soon. this part is always hell to code
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 12:09 am (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 12:11 pm)
InoO9Cc.png

Check out my paintie shop!

8TsClZm.gif
Check out my closed species!

MbWiE0N.png

tumblr_static_6j09aj52ppk48ks8o0sok8wo8.Offsite Linkstumblr_static_6j09aj52ppk48ks8o0sok8wo8.

grQffyp.png

twitter_by_revpixy-d6b2pos.pngtumblr_by_revpixy-d6b2po4.pnginstagram_by_revpixy-d6b2yw9.pngohzGynJ.png7GlorDq.png

Paypal:
[email protected]

cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 12:12 am (Edited 11 Dec 2018, 12:45 pm)
DKTAXzo.png

@saishira @CosmicFeline @CyanideRexashka @Falorie @Imoku @Admiral @50189 @Anamiko @ziru @Starxie @ShatteredNostalgia @SherlyWats @shadowwolfgem @Mutanteevee  @tokitoki @StayingBehind @deathscience @kroevolkture @Angeleina @Misconceptions  @seagu @magpie @RedlaSunShowers029 @RiceCakes @OkamiAmaterasu @caramelcrow @pyon @Treble_da_Doggo @BlazingFlre @Artferdark @smoothiepuppy @shinrai @xarazura @snekk @maelifica @CyberneticCaballus @StrayChowChow @Arazeml @LSTheNinjaKitten @kokiwawa @Lime-dragons-lick @monika @tanya @inkie
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 1:31 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2017, 9:04 pm)
AFFILIATES

Adoption_Link_Banner.png

2884535_A80phqR3bHyBQBz.png?1486464323
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 1:32 pm (Edited 11 Dec 2018, 3:58 pm)
Welcome to the Treasury!
This journal keeps track of how many Orbs each member has. If your username changes, please let me know!

What Are Orbs?
Orbs are the currency used by Squeebs. They are shiny, polished orbs that have a glossy rainbow shine to them. They're smooth to the touch!
Orbs by SqueebMasterlist

dctv89z-d117bdfe-c086-4906-bbc6-1c80cdde

How Do I Get Orbs?
Orbs can be earned by drawing Official Squeebs or by purchasing them directly.

How Do I buy Orbs?
1 Orb is worth $1 or 100 Deviantart Points (NO FD or FC, sorry!). To place an order for Orbs, you much send the points for the amount you want to Radioactive-Acid on Deviantart. Please state in the transfer how many Orbs you are buying so I can double check that you sent the correct amount. After the Points have been sent, please comment on this journal saying you have purchased Orbs. If you dont have a Deviantart then you can comment on this thread, I just prefer DA. I will reply to your comment saying I received payment, and I will update the Treasury to include your new amount.

How Do I get Orbs Through Art?
You can get orbs by drawing Squeebs. It must be a colored fullbody, as Squeebs have a simple body and are fairly easy to draw. One colored fullbody is worth 1 Orb. The squeeb you draw MUST be one that if on the official masterlist and it CANNOT be your own Squeeb. It must be someone elses. Or, You can draw the Squeeb mascot, Squeebie. After you have drawn the art, Please comment on this journal with the artwork and who its for. If you dont have a Deviantart then you can comment on this thread, I just prefer DA.

Also please note that the squeeb you draw must have an owner. many of the older squeebs dont have owners listed because I didnt think about keeping track of that at the time, so the one you pick has to be one that has its owner listed.

You can see all users with orbs here: Orb Treasury Sheet

PLEASE NOTE that with art, you can only earn 2 Orbs a week. So if you draw 10 Squeebs and show it here, it will take 5 weeks for all 10 Orbs to be added. This limit does not apply to purchasing Orbs directly.
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2018, 1:00 pm)
Welcome to the Item Shop!
dctw8d6-20d4f3aa-4271-4915-8b30-5c7d47cc

This is where you can trade your Orbs for cool upgrades for your Squeebs. If you don't have enough Orbs then you cannot buy the items or change your Squeeb without it. Please check the Orb Treasury for more info on Orbs.

To trade your Orbs for items, Please comment with your username and what item(s) you want to buy.

d7k3emw-ffff13bc-845c-4fc7-9b1d-9bb1e116d7k3emw-ffff13bc-845c-4fc7-9b1d-9bb1e116d7k3emw-ffff13bc-845c-4fc7-9b1d-9bb1e116

Item Stock

dctvbq8-ac82493c-2750-4fd9-a3d6-8516e735
Sentience Potion
This sparkly blue liquid will give your Squeeb a true mind of its own!
By Default, all Squeebs have somewhat of a dog-like level of intelligence. They behave more like actual animals and pets than a "true character". People who buy Squeebs can find this to be quite limiting when it comes to what they can do with their adopt. The Sentience Potion will allow a Squeeb to have the sentience of a human. This gives it the ability to speak, create, have their ow opinions, and just behave like any other oc you might have.

Each Sentience Potion costs 1 orb. Each potion can only be used once, so if you have multiple squeebs you'd want to use this on, you would need to purchase more potions.

dctvh18-3e7c5e20-b2f2-4a82-bf44-da939b06
Base Redraw Sheet
For when you want to see things in a different perspective!
All Squeeb adoptables are drawn one 1 of 3 bases. If you would like to have your Squeeb drawn onto one of the other bases, then this is the item for you! You can see all available bases here: https://sta.sh/0d4x66yju64

Each Base Redraw Sheet costs 5 orbs. Each sheet can only be used once, so if you have multiple squeebs you'd want to use this on, Or if you want to see your Squeeb drawn on multiple bases, you would need to purchase more Sheets.

cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 1:37 pm
reserved just in case
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 1:42 pm
reserved just in case
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 3:24 pm
Pinging people who have shown interest in Squeebs in my adopts thread. Sorry for any unwanted pings! Let me know if you want to be added to the pinglist

kroevolkture Odorokasu Donburi PriestGuts Ambr0se Abaddon
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm
Boop
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 4:44 pm (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 4:45 pm)
OWO I need one! I'll be back tomorrow when I get more monz... Also, would you take items as part of the payment? (Ex: Paintie ticket?)
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
30 Sep 2017, 5:13 pm
The rainbow one is the bestttttttt
KfVAaoS.png
30 Sep 2017, 5:46 pm (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 5:46 pm)
Treble_da_Doggo  hmmmm it depends on the items. But yeah a paintie ticket would be ok

Ambr0se thanks!
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 5:50 pm
*honks at the Squeeb*
10083499_sdkgxKq3Br8doOc.gif

30 Sep 2017, 6:43 pm
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
30 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm
If only I had enough money rnnnnn ;A; The new premades are super adorable <3
5123597_zfp5lj9Iydcgnn7.pngby Puck
30 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm (Edited 30 Sep 2017, 6:47 pm)
BeakyBirds  *squeebs honk back*

PriestGuts sure!

Sorry goji for the ping i thought priestguts was you AFSJSJAKSKDKSKDB
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h
30 Sep 2017, 6:48 pm
pinglist please!! i love these little guys <3
30 Sep 2017, 6:50 pm
RadioactiveAcid

It’s okay we’re practically the same person tbh

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png
30 Sep 2017, 6:50 pm
pokat I'll add you right now! (and the squeebs love you too!)
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
ycd7cm4h