Furvilla Bug Tracker / Discussion

24 Oct 2017, 9:21 pm (Edited 10 Nov 2017, 5:30 am)
We often get a lot of reports for existing bugs; these bugs can take some time to fix, so I figured I'd make a thread detailing the ones we're aware of in some capacity and create a thread to both let players know what has our attention, as well as a place to discuss existing bugs and potential causes.

Please note that this isn't an indication of the order or time when a bug will be fixed.

Festival Bugs

- Some users cannot harvest pumpkins.

- Some users receive an error when trying to steal or give candy.

General Bugs

- Under some situations, it is possible to have a villager receive permanent sickness immunity.

- Crafter pages sometimes return an error when attempting to access them.

- New users may occasionally be unable to set careers or create new villagers. This seems to resolve itself after a few days.

- The repair kit sometimes gives an error when used.

- Repairing a pot will reset the plant set in it.

- The seed book gives an error when attempting to access certain pages.

- Accessing the quick-stock page gives an error for some users.

- Discarding items when inventory is full occasionally gives an error.

- Alchemists rarely stop crafting an item.

- There's an issue with the Star Fairy.

- Some players cannot donate to the food drive.

Combat-Specific

- Under some situations, it's possible for damage to ignore a block.

- On-hit effects are largely broken, per the above blocking issue.

- Effects that should expire at the end of a battle sometimes carry-over to the first round of the next battle.

New System Bugs

- The RNG system would flag users as having received a marked before they actually had, rendering the system broken.

Other Knowing Issues

- Events that generate random recipes sometimes give limited recipes, such as "Create Basic Rudder"

If there's anything unlisted here, please detail it below as concisely as possible, then send in a more detailed bug report or create a thread in the bug report forums.

24 Oct 2017, 9:26 pm
I dunno about other people, but I've not been able to access my crafter for a few weeks now. this error, at least in my case, is not just sometimes it's all the time
25 Oct 2017, 12:52 am (Edited 25 Oct 2017, 12:55 am)
The crafter error is from treasure maps. If you were crafting one when they were disabled, then the page is no longer accessible.

I'm pretty sure these are known problems (or at the very least, there are threads about them and have been threads for a while now), but warrior achievements don't trigger, ELO/VP don't reset, and some minipets only display as their color in the menagerie.

I personally have an issue with the item tagging system's inconsistencies, but w/e. I can give better documentation on the subject if it's actually a consideration, but I have a fairly old thread about it that never went anywhere.
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links
25 Oct 2017, 12:10 pm (Edited 25 Oct 2017, 6:26 pm)
I posted in the bug report forums already but I think I'm supposed to post here too? I'm not sure if others are having this problem as I haven't heard anyone else say they have, the undead bunny plush absolutely will not work, it is a magical one I'm certain and I continuously get an error message, I'm highly confused as it didn't seem to be a widespread problem but I can't figure out any other possible reason than it is a bug. I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post this here since it isn't a widespread problem and I can't find anyone else having this problem but I'm not entirely sure how to go about reporting bugs! Also I have used a plushie before so it's not like this is my first time and I'm doing it wrong.
UPDATE: Suddenly I was able to get the plushy to finally work, I am unsure why it is now working as I did it the exact same way, so either the bug was fixed after my bug report (unsure if you get notified when they're fixed) or it's a bug that resolves itself after awhile, I'm unsure so I'm putting this here in case it needs to be looked into if it is a bug that does happen to fix itself!
28 Oct 2017, 1:14 am
This site really does have a lot of problems.
24 Nov 2017, 8:21 pm
I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here or not. But I still have my pumpkin from the contest on my herbalist page? I never got the awards things or whatever for growing my pumpkin so maybe that's why?
Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/dragonhoardofpens
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonhoardofpens/
13 Jul 2020, 12:26 pm
I don't think it's a bug, but I have no idea exactly what is happening when I tame animals (and hope that it can get explained why it happens)
Sometimes, when I go to tame some animals my villager with the animal husbandry career has in their slots, it might say "Taming this animal will take 100 minutes" and after I wait that long, the animal is fully tamed. Yet, more often, it will do the normal taming process where it has 10 10-minute long sessions to fully tame the animal. I'm not sure exactly why that's happening, but I am 99% sure it's not an actual bug. I just don't know where else I should post it.
I'm the local smol bean, fear me!
- Ajune
Art Shop
Adopt Shop
Toyhouse
Please ping me if you would like to be certain I will answer.
13 Jul 2020, 12:51 pm
Spoty
Are you talking about villager creation or morphing potions? Because villager creations only has a set amount of colors and species to pick from while morphing potions will let you get species and colors that aren't available through villager creation

Ajune_Raptor
That's not a bug, it just means your AH villager mastered taming the animal so it will do all 10 taming points at once since there is no chance of the tame attempt failing, only if your villager didn't master taming a particular animal yet it'll do the regular 10 minutes for each attempt, you can see which animals your villager has mastered taming in the villager's Mastery which can be found on the career page http://www.furvilla.com/career/animal-mastery/376383

dsXaN0z.gifLGBT Chimes Vistas | Commissions | Painties & Vistas | Emojis |
Discord Server
11 Nov 2020, 11:47 am
I dunno what happened here but I can't remove my character's costume any reason's why?)

Screenshot_2020-10-26_at_15.02.59_70.png
I will take all and any of your unwanted or junk item, feel free to send them to me at any time

If you to make a special song request:https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ken_kaneki4life/

24420.png 212288_bd4859ead7ec3901_P.png