Aurora's Painties

5 Nov 2017, 1:58 am (Edited 5 Aug 2019, 1:09 am)
Welcome to my shop!!!!

plain and simple, this is a furvilla paintie shop. i have access to every official furvilla paintie base, and some of the custom ones other players have made available.

what does it cost?

whatever you want! all purchases are strictly donation. there are no set prices. you're welcome to pay in FC, FD, real money (USD), or even currency in other games i play! i play flight rising, pokeheroes, pokefarm q, and a few others. just ask if you want to know about a certain game.

here's my latest work!
shaman_by_auroradragon93-dbsse90.png
ddcdpgl-1830b885-d669-41ed-918a-b2b74716

other examples of my past painties can be found in this folder!

any other questions? please feel free to ask!
I make custom painties!!! shoot me a message to get yours~ there is no set price, only a donation! pay what you think is fair!!!

10 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm
anyone?
I make custom painties!!! shoot me a message to get yours~ there is no set price, only a donation! pay what you think is fair!!!
10 Nov 2017, 10:10 pm (Edited 10 Nov 2017, 10:10 pm)
I don't have enough to buy RN but so i can save up, how much for a paintie of https://toyhou.se/1354851.snipe
10 Nov 2017, 10:21 pm
littlekitty1226 as it says up above, you pick the price.
10 Nov 2017, 10:22 pm
littlekitty1226 as it says up above, you pick the price.

oh geez im sorry! would.. 20k be okay? FC. i have that now actually! if that's to low i will gladly save up!!
10 Nov 2017, 10:26 pm
littlekitty1226 sounds good to me! i already got it done, here you go!
10 Nov 2017, 10:28 pm
littlekitty1226 sounds good to me! i already got it done, here you go!

wow that was fast ty!
10 Nov 2017, 10:47 pm
littlekitty1226 welcome~ just send the FC whenever you're ready.
10 Nov 2017, 10:57 pm
all sent!
20 Nov 2017, 5:43 am
herro?
20 Nov 2017, 6:06 am
Could I get a paintie of a wickerbeast? I don't have a ref, is that okay?

If it's not, I can get one of my other characters
udXelj2.png
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
~~~
Help Alekzy get to Peru
Woah I've been gone for a while.
20 Nov 2017, 6:21 am (Edited 20 Nov 2017, 6:22 am)
auroradragon93 Any chance you'd accept items? If not, I can still probably snag something. And one question: do you do base splices?
20 Nov 2017, 8:26 am
Hello, I do have a Flight Rising account. It's RainbowServal.
So, if possible, when I commission you sometimes in the future, I can pay you either gems or treasure. (short of gems currently tho)
MEOWO
20 Nov 2017, 8:01 pm
cookie4q it's alright if you don't have a ref, you'll just have to describe what you want it to look like.

RedlaSunShowers029 it depends on what kind of splice you're after. items are fine~

RainbowAlbinoServal alright, i'll add you there! just let me know when you're ready to buy~
20 Nov 2017, 9:22 pm (Edited 20 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm)
I'd love to have a more chocolate-Themed Okapi Saggitari! I'd like to keep the striping and general color scheme the same, but with a few more details, like chunks of brownies and chocolate drizzles - maybe a few buttercream roses or something of the like. Sort of like a brownie sundae?

As for base splicing, I'd say that I'd like to have the robes from the Mythic Costume, in green, draped around her body. Would like them Sleeves to sort of hang loosely around her per usual, and allow some of the stripey arm markings to show. In case it helps, this is the villager in question.

Let me know if that's too complicated though and I can downscale! And as for items, I have anything in my stall pretty much! Could easily chuck a costume your way if that'd help any. :3
20 Nov 2017, 9:24 pm
auroradragon93 I mispinged! See the post above. ^^
20 Nov 2017, 11:38 pm
auroradragon93
Hmm.....
Would you possibly edit one of my two velociraptors?
Or even both if I have the treasures. (right now I have 79455)
We will discuss what to do in the PM.
MEOWO
21 Nov 2017, 12:45 am
RedlaSunShowers029 i can't do clothing if it hasn't already been done on a base, sorry :( if it was something simple like putting wings on a wingless base, that's something i could do, but clothing is a bit too complicated for me.

RainbowAlbinoServal i definitely could~ like it says up above, i don't have set prices for anything. you pay what you think is fair.
21 Nov 2017, 7:25 am
auroradragon93 That's alright! Is everything except the robes okay, then?
21 Nov 2017, 4:53 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 yes, i can do everything else. i'll let you know when it's done!
21 Nov 2017, 5:35 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 yes, i can do everything else. i'll let you know when it's done!

Alright, awesome! And do you have any way of making it transparent by the way?
21 Nov 2017, 6:33 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 the only way it would be transparent is if you didn't want the eye shines. the eyes will look dead without them, but if you really want transparency that's the only way to get it because i have to add another layer to the base.
21 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm
auroradragon93 In that case I'm alright with having it not transparent, although if possible I'd love to have the file afterwards in case someone could be able to do the transparency portion without damaging the eyes if that's alright with you? ^^
21 Nov 2017, 10:29 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 i think i found a way around it. i used the paintie you sent me as a ref, and just added the details as best i could onto it. so it should still be transparent. just right click it and hit "save as" to get the original file. here
21 Nov 2017, 10:36 pm
auroradragon93 Fantastic, thank you so much! I'll check and make sure it is when I upload it. I'll send you an item or two real quick!

(And by the way sounds like Choco is going to have two painties, just to avoid that potential confusion! I'll be probably switching back and forth between then with the Wardrobe.)