Arts Sneckle Adopts (Open)

23 Nov 2017, 9:43 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 5:02 pm)
32974.png?t=1498508278

*You push open the door to a little shop that seemingly appeared overnight. You hadn't seen this building before and wondered what the word Sneckle meant. Inside you find a Small Wolf monster sweeping the floor. She looks over and smiles as she notices you.*

"Oh! Hello there. Sorry I didn't hear you come in. Julious must not be doing his job very well."

*You look around expecting maybe a dog to be somewhere but you dont see one You look at the wolf confused*

"Oh pardon my manners. Julious is the Sneckle shop mascot. He's a sneckle Himself. Whats that? What is a Sneckle? Oh. Why don't i show you."

You watch as the shop owner blows a small Whistle around her neck and you hear something hissing behind you. You turn around in time to witness what looks like a snake with big ears crawling down a tree by the door.

julious_the_sneckle_by_artisticsans-dbun

"This here is Julious. He's Supposed to be guarding the door and he's supposed to let me know if anyone comes in. But he's still just a child and is learning. I know a bell would be easier, but im trying to prove a point that they can be trained like dogs. He's just difficult.'

She laughs. and motions for you to follow her and you do into a back room full of pens. They all seem to have different types of plants in them.

"This is where we house the babies. We keep the same breeds together normally as they each need a different environment to thrive and be happy. Julious is the basic Breed so basically, He's the easiest to take care of and Is great for first-time owners. If you'd like you can take a look around and see if there is one you might like."

See Next Post for availability

New customers read this!

so ive been thinking of doing something for a while now. In an effort to help people who dont really have the currency to outright purchase one of these darling creatures. Would any of you be interested in a banking system?

heres how it would work

You could send over any amount of FC or FD and I would have a seperate thread set aside for you all where it would be calculated and held. You could continue to send over FC or FD and once you reach enough to purchase one of these fellows and there is one posted that you like all you would have to do is comment

"Id like to break the bank on (ID#here)"

and it would be yours. Yes combined payments ARE welcome. just remember to me my ratio is 1FD = 500FC. Once you open an account you will get a link to the thread where you can watch and monitor your money (if you send something while im offline though it wouldn't get updated until i check-in) so keep that in mind but im normally on quite a bit throughout the day.

(This will be a poll please take the time to vote)
All in favore of a banking system?

2010_kia_rio5_lx_4dr_wagon_4a_sapphire_b

23 Nov 2017, 9:51 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2017, 10:40 pm)

Ping List
AllThingsBright littlekitty1226 Ghosteez WinkingPhoenix Poofycats

Common Pin

You look into the pen with the most basic of plants inside.

You spot THREE sneckles chasing each other around playing with one another. Their colors seemingly match. you cant help but watching them have fun.

You watch a black brown and Pale yellow sneckle slowly calculating its moves as it chases after one of its siblings being carful to keepan eye on the other. It seems to have some pretty crazy eyes. (1 MUTE)
sneckle_adopt__6_by_artisticsans-dbv6lsl
this one seems like it might make a good companion for an explorer or warrior. Have you taken an interest in it? its ID# is 00129. Its paper tag says its 40,000 Furcash or 80FD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you spot a third sneckle. its kind of chubby and is having a hard time keeping up with the other two. After a whie it gives up and finds a thick patch of grass to curl up in.
sneckle_adopt__8_by_artisticsans-dbv6m13
This sneckle may be a bit more suited for someone who isnt overly active. Have you taken an interest in it? its ID# is 00131. its paper tage reads 20,000 Furcash or 40FD

Uncommon Pen

You look into the pen with basic trees and some strange flowers growing up the walls.

You spot a pale green Sneckle with poofy red patches all over its body It also has pink spots all over. its eyes look like cat eyes. It would appear this one has 4 mutations (Eyes, Hair, belly scale are missing, and the dark green spots)
sneckle_adopt__3_by_artisticsans-dbv03d5
This sneckle seems like its quick-witted. Have you taken an interest in it? its ID# is 00126. Its sterling silver tag says 100,000 Furcash or 200 Furdollars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You spot a White Sneckle with brown blotchy spots all over its body slowly slithering towards you. It seems a bit....off. Maybe its just his deep black eyes and red pupils but he feels....kind of...evil? It stops short of you watching you closely. it would appear it has4 mutations (Eyes, Hair, belly scale are missing, and the dark brown spots)
sneckle_adopt__4_by_artisticsans-dbv5j5l
Maybe this sneckle is just a bit misunderstood. Have you taken an interest in it? its ID# is 00127. Its sterling silver tag says 100,000 Furcash or 200 Furdollars.

Rare Pen

This one seems to have nothing but dead trees and vines covering the walls. You don't see anything but honestly, this doesn't surprise you.

Special Pen

you pause in awe at the things inside this pen. It seems everything is made out of stained glass. you look towards the owner of the shop and She assures you these plants are very much alive. you take another look. but sadly you dont see anything here.

[Rarity chart]
This chart is based Solely on how many mutations a Sneckle has, Not what kind.

1-2 mutations basic
3-4 mutations uncommon
5-6 mutations rare
7+ Mutations Special

prices based on mutes
0 - 20,000 Furcash or 40FD
1 - 40,000 Furcash or 80FD
2 - 60,000 Furcash or 120FD
3 - 80,000 Furcash or 160FD
4 - 100,000 Furcash or 200FD
5 - 130,000 Furcash or 260FD
6 - 160,000 Furcash or 320FD
7 - 200,000 Furcash or 400FD
8+ add 40,000 Furcash or 80FD for each one. These are gonna be crazy rare cause i have to redraw the bases from scratch if I want to make new mutes and everything so these take a ton of effort
24 Nov 2017, 1:53 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 7:14 pm)
24 Nov 2017, 8:39 pm
bump
24 Nov 2017, 8:41 pm
So precious ♥ Can I be added to the pinglist?
KJwWOfO.gif
HnaBxDv.gif

♡ Art by YaBoiJack
24 Nov 2017, 8:43 pm
id buy the sneckle but sadly i only have 25 fd because i just bought a gembound potion
poyiHit.png
wclGUhL.png
24 Nov 2017, 8:45 pm
pingslist please!!
24 Nov 2017, 9:28 pm
AllThingsBright Adding you now

littlekitty1226 Adding you now

Ghosteez Thats fine but there is also a FC price as i know people dont aslways have FD to spend. But would you like to be added to the pinglist?
24 Nov 2017, 9:53 pm
AllThingsBright littlekitty1226

New Common Sneckle up
24 Nov 2017, 9:54 pm
gimme gimme gimme
haha I wants it ♥
KJwWOfO.gif
HnaBxDv.gif

♡ Art by YaBoiJack
24 Nov 2017, 10:07 pm
gimme gimme gimme
haha I wants it ♥

So you would like to purchase 00124 then? If so just send over the payment and Ill send you the unwatermarked version ^_^
24 Nov 2017, 10:26 pm
AllThingsBright Adding you now

littlekitty1226 Adding you now

Ghosteez Thats fine but there is also a FC price as i know people dont aslways have FD to spend. But would you like to be added to the pinglist?
yes plz
poyiHit.png
wclGUhL.png
27 Nov 2017, 1:43 am
Bump

AllThingsBright littlekitty1226 Ghosteez WinkingPhoenix
Added an uncommon Sneckle with 4 mutations its price is 100,000 Furcash or 200 Furdollars
28 Nov 2017, 3:20 pm
It's so cute i wish i could afford it!!
28 Nov 2017, 5:02 pm
A bump AND an update

AllThingsBright littlekitty1226 Ghosteez WinkingPhoenix
I have added another uncommon for 100,000FC or 200FD as well as a common for 20,000FC or 40FD
There will be more to come at a later date gonna be working on some new mutes tonight as well as new variants on the bases since I have to draw each new one completely over again (i do these on my phone and IM only limited to three layers + background.

PING LISTERS READ

so ive been thinking of doing something for a while now. In an effort to help people who dont really have the currency to outright purchase one of these darling creatures. Would any of you be interested in a banking system?

heres how it would work

You could send over any amount of FC or FD and I would have a seperate thread set aside for you all where it would be calculated and held. You could continue to send over FC or FD and once you reach enough to purchase one of these fellows and there is one posted that you like all you would have to do is comment

"Id like to break the bank on (ID#here)"

and it would be yours. Yes combined payments ARE welcome. just remember to me my ratio is 1FD = 500FC. Once you open an account you will get a link to the thread where you can watch and monitor your money (if you send something while im offline though it wouldn't get updated until i check-in) so keep that in mind but im normally on quite a bit throughout the day.

(This will be a poll please take the time to vote)
All in favore of a banking system?
28 Nov 2017, 6:25 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 6:25 pm)
ArtisticSans
May I purchase the basic/common sneckle for furcash?
Spookie Adopts!

Other Adopts!

Experimental Adopts!

I'll pay you furry junk to draw my characters!
28 Nov 2017, 6:26 pm
Can i adopt 00128 I’ll pay in fc if you don’t mind!
*the sound of lepard gecko screaming fills the air*

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody" J. D.

I’m to lazy to run from my problems so I speed walk from my problems
28 Nov 2017, 6:48 pm
ArtisticSans
May I purchase the basic/common sneckle for furcash?

Absolutely send the furcash on over and Ill send a link to the unwatermarked version
Also would you like to be added to the pinglist for future adopts?

Poofycats Sorry but Emerald Commented before you. If you would like to be added to the ping List I will have a few more up later tonight ^_^ they will be a batch or same clutch so they will have the same colors but they will be different in patters. all will be common
28 Nov 2017, 7:11 pm
ArtisticSans yeah! Can you please add me to the ping list.

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody" J. D.

28 Nov 2017, 10:26 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 10:27 pm)
AllThingsBright littlekitty1226 Ghosteez WinkingPhoenix Poofycats

Added three new commons one is 40,000FC or 80FD the other two are 20,000FC or 40FD
29 Nov 2017, 5:25 pm
ArtisticSans

00f can I adopt #00131 I’ll pay in fc

29 Nov 2017, 6:06 pm
ArtisticSans So, basically it's a snake with fluffy, large cat ears?
vk6JP9M.png

Angel | Her/She | USA | FV Time | @106775
Toyhouse | DeviantArt

asDm8OR.png
G2PaTDu.png
29 Nov 2017, 8:53 pm
ArtisticSans So, basically it's a snake with fluffy, large cat ears?

Sorta kinda. Though it will have other mutations and things so its not the only thing....why is that a problem?
29 Nov 2017, 8:54 pm
ArtisticSans

Sure thing send the Furcash and ill send you a link to the unwatermarked image
29 Nov 2017, 9:29 pm
ArtisticSans

Sure thing send the Furcash and ill send you a link to the unwatermarked image

Oki