ShadowJackal & LackeyLion Art Shop

14 Jan 2018, 12:54 pm (Edited 25 Feb 2018, 7:14 pm)
Welcome to a shared art shop between myself (xxShadowJackalxx ) and my good friend, LackeyLion !

My shop is on the second post, and her shop is on the third post.

While we share this thread together, our shops are separate, so please specify who you are trying to commission, and always ping (or quote) to avoid confusion.

This should go without saying, but please send payment for finished commissions to the correct artist (i.e. whoever you commissioned).

We may not always both be open, so please make sure the correct shop is actually open before you commission.
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
☆ Shadow / Jack / SJ | Female | ID 104541 | INFP-T | +1:00 FV Time ☆
Please always ping me!

ebd4970edb1d85b26506a60b1e8ff302.gif

14 Jan 2018, 12:57 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2018, 10:21 pm)
xxShadowJackalxx 's Art Shop ☆

~ PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ~
Between school, homework, and everything else I do on a daily basis, I sadly have limited time to work on commissions. Please be patient and allow time for me to complete these. I will try to provide updates as often as I can, but all commissions in a current batch will be completed unless otherwise stated.
As an artist, I am always looking to improve. I'm not entirely happy nor confident with my art at the moment, though I recognize that with practice, I can only get better. That is a major reason why I finally decided to open this shop: for the practice and the challenge of drawing new things. I welcome constructive criticism and any helpful advice or tips, but please keep all comments kind and polite.
Thank you! ♥

INFO:

Only offering B/W traditional sketches at the moment (more to come in future)

These are PWYW with a minimum of 1000FC; otherwise, just pay whatever you can afford and what you feel is fair

Only accepting FC and FD as payment (ask about items or art/character trades)

You are not obligated to name a price when you commission a sketch, but please do not send any payment until after you receive your finished piece

NO NSFW; though clean nudity and gore is acceptable

I am willing to try most anything (but no guarantees); just ask!

Please have a visual reference for your character; no descriptions only

You may do whatever you like with your sketch, as long as you credit me as the artist

By commissioning me, you implicitly give me the right to use the finished sketch of your character as an example of my art

I reserve the right to deny any commission, for any reason, so please don't get upset if I do not accept your commission

Only 4 slots at a time, and I will not accept new commissions until a previous batch is complete

Finished sketches will be released in this thread as I finish them, but the unwatermarked version will be PM'd to you to use as you please

There will be no waiting list for open slots, but you can request to be put on a pinglist for new batches

I'm usually busy, but will work on commissions as often as possible... PLEASE BE PATIENT :)

ORDER FORM:

Please copy and paste the red form below to place your order. I will ignore any commissions that do not use this form, as it makes it easier for me to read and organize. Thank you for your understanding~

xxShadowJackalxx (to get my attention)
Username: @YourFurvillaUsername
Reference(s): Please include as a URL or link
Notes: Can include requests for expression/pose here, though no guarantee that these will be followed
Pinglist?: Specify if you would like to be added to the pinglist for future batches if your commission doesn't make the current batch, as well as if you want to be removed from the pinglist when your commission is completed

@xxShadowJackalxx
[b]Username:[/b] @
[b]Reference(s):[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Pinglist?:[/b]

ART EXAMPLES:

~More examples here~

6127142_4AoK1G1kL.jpg?1517110696
Zindra belongs to xxShadowJackalxx (aka me)

6099796_0H1eFEFBM.jpg?1517112131
Agate belongs to Uendo

6231450_V7WetY3wj.jpg?1517112043
Ink belongs to SarcasticSpook

By commissioning me, you implicitly give me the right to use the finished sketch of your character as an example of my art

PINGLIST FOR NEW BATCHES:

Kitsune_Galaxy
Manitka
spectral
Shinrai
Pineapplefox
Drac-avian_Icicles
Ramorgi

@87637
@91133
@85877
@55089
@105504
@52409
@7806

HOPING TO OFFER IN FUTURE:

Digital sketches
Adopts (on F2U bases not by me)
Charatcer profile descriptions
Custom character designs
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

14 Jan 2018, 1:30 pm (Edited 28 Jan 2018, 4:58 am)
CosmicFeline 's Art Shop! ☽

Sidenote:
I am currently studying, so please be considerate! I will try to open the shop as often as possible, but sometimes things may be put on hold! Furthermore, my anatomy skills aren't perfect; this is my opportunity to practice! As ShadowJackal has stated above, I also welcome tips and advice, providing they are in a polite manner! My art style fluctuates, I can't help it, as I'm experimenting with styles at the moment.

INFO:
Sketches will come in red, though you can request another colour if you so wish

Sketches are PWYW, though a bare minimum of 1000FC

Only accepting FC and FD as payment, though I can be persuaded for the right item, or art trades (Please ask)

You are not obligated to name a price when you commission a sketch, but please do not send any payment until I've given the all clear

NO NSFW; I cannot do gore either, though I may try in the future

Please have a visual reference for your character; I cannot work from descriptions

You may do whatever you like with your sketch, as long as you credit me as the artist

I reserve the right to deny any commission, do not pester me about my decision

Only 2 slots at a time, so I do not lose motivation

Finished sketches will be released in this thread as I finish them; not the whole batch at once

There will be no waiting list for open slots, but you can request to be put on a pinglist for new batches

Sketches do not come in colour, unless I decide to

Sketches will vary, it can range from headshots to fullbodies, you can price it accordingly

I'm a busy person, so patience is key!

ART EXAMPLES:
Disclaimer: Art will not be as cleaned up as some of these sketches!

{x} - {x}

[size=4]ORDER FORM:
Please copy and paste the red form below to place your order. I will ignore any commissions that do not use this form, as it reduces clutter and is easier to organise. Thank you for your understanding!
Username: @YourFurvillaUsername
Reference(s): Please include as a URL or link
Notes?: Can include requests for expression/pose here, though no guarantee that these will be followed
Pinglist?: Specify if you would like to be added to the pinglist for future batches if your commission doesn't make the current batch, as well as if you want to be removed from the pinglist when your commission is completed
[b]Username:[/b] @
[b]Reference(s):[/b]
[b]Notes?:[/b]
[b]Pinglist?:[/b]

SLOTS:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED

PINGLIST FOR NEW BATCHES:

WNvAhPU.png
21 Jan 2018, 9:47 pm
Kitsune_Galaxy
Manitka
spectral
Shinrai
Alrightee... We are open for business! ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯ I guess I should state somewhere in my info that this isn't necessarily a "first come, first serve basis," but I'll generally just go right down the list, so...

It's actually pretty late where I am, though, and I've got a lot of homework yet to finish tonight, so I probably won't be back around to check this until tomorrow. But for now, just remember to use the form provided for commissions, and please don't bother CosmicFeline (she's not open yet, just me). ^^

(Also, SarcasticSpook , I am half-finished with that sketch of Ink for you. My thought process was, if I open the shop tonight and get that rolling, I can finish your sketch during school tomorrow and get you that when I get home. Then, I can start to work on commissions for the shop. *thumbs up*)
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

21 Jan 2018, 9:54 pm
Hey, you're open! Sweet!

xxShadowJackalxx
Username: spectral
Reference(s): right here
Notes: feel free to do whatever your heart tells you to~
Pinglist?: keep me there it's very cozy

Thank you very much!
21 Jan 2018, 10:03 pm
spectral Aaaaay, first commission. :D I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so weirdly excited for this, but I couldn't help myself and came back to check. :P I'll just go ahead and add you to slots now, but I probably won't be able to start until sometime tomorrow~
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

21 Jan 2018, 10:09 pm
xxShadowJackalxx nyehehe i made u come back >:3c
And I'm glad you're excited! I'm excited as well! Can't wait to see the result! I just hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night and have to wait ever more lmao
but please do your homework and go to bed you gotta get a good resting done
22 Jan 2018, 12:40 am
*late night bamp before returning to Chem homework*
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

22 Jan 2018, 12:29 pm
xxShadowJackalxx
Username: Pineapplefox
Reference(s): Okeer and Piña. See Sig for ref sheets.
Notes: couples art plz
Pinglist?: yes plz
My Toyhou.se
My paintie/Vista shop
My stall I sell everything for dirt cheap.
Xo5Hwo.png
22 Jan 2018, 5:30 pm
xxShadowJackalxx
Username:Shinrai @
Reference(s):boop
Notes:Nothing specific
Pinglist?:I'm already on it
Thank you :3
23 Jan 2018, 2:19 pm
Pineapplefox and Shinrai , I've added you both to the slots, so I will get on those as soon as time allows. I can keep you updated every few days as to the progress of your sketches, but I try not to rush them because I want to give you the best quality art I can. ^^ Thank you for commissioning me~
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

23 Jan 2018, 6:13 pm
Thank you! :3
26 Jan 2018, 6:05 am
Bippity-boppity boop~
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

26 Jan 2018, 6:23 am
xxShadowJackalxx
Username: Drac-avian_Icicles
Reference(s): Feather Star
Notes: feral or anthro is up to you. If you draw feral, watch the video to draw it in motion please, if anthro, you have a little creative license
Pinglist?: yes please
Xanzith/# 52409/Beta tester
Female/ Any non-masculine pronouns

Check out my active!

QePYK.gifnkEqy.gif
2884535_A80phqR3bHyBQBz.png?1486464323
30 Jan 2018, 1:42 am
xxShadowJackalxx
Username: Ramorgi
Reference(s): x
Notes: he is territorial/defensive, but also very stupid.
Pinglist?: yespls

yah2dr2g
31 Jan 2018, 10:20 pm
Kitsune_Galaxy
Manitka
spectral
Shinrai
Pineapplefox
Drac-avian_Icicles
Ramorgi

Eep, sorry for the absence, folks! Life got really busy for several days, but the homework load has finally eased off and I can get back to sketching and sleeping, lol ^^'
For everyone in the first batch, yes, I am finally getting around to your stuff. I am terribly sorry for the delay. Stay tuned for more updates.
Drac-Avian, I have added you to the first batch! Which means it is now full, so I will change my status to reflect that and start on sketches.
And Ramorgi, I talked with you already, so you know what's up.
My ToyHou.se
My PWYW Art Shop!
Please always ping me!

1 Feb 2018, 7:19 am (Edited 1 Feb 2018, 7:19 am)
Np!Thank you