General Warrior Career Discussion

7 Jan 2019, 12:26 pm
Lance-C-Bones
thank you so much for the info, with 5% chance I'll definitely ask for help to craft one rather than trying for the schema, thank you :)
7 Jan 2019, 12:41 pm
Lie

You're more than welcome~! I'm just so glad to see people are enjoying it, as I really wanted something more interesting for mages to play around with x3 Hopefully I'll be able to have enough set aside for my next custom warrior items with my next paycheck~!

And you never know~ You might get lucky while making them~! I got a second one from my second crafting of the books~! getting the first from it being my own custom item.
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
7 Jan 2019, 7:52 pm
Lance-C-Bones
Definitely enjoying the books. Thanks again for making such a sweet set of items, they make mage builds far more interesting, and the light book is just so nice to have on. Even found a useful dodge build with the earth book. They all made warrior a blast xD
9 Jan 2019, 12:02 pm
Drake_Valos

Really glad to hear that~ XD I was hoping that they would, and I'm hoping that either my next commission, or the commission after it will make mages even more interesting to play around with~

And funny story; Tempest had to nerf the book slightly before it was released, as it was way to easy to make a dodge build that dealt a lot of damage xD So the negative agility with much higher strength was meant to keep the damage the same, but bring down the dodge chance in line with what the other books could be able to do~
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
11 Jan 2019, 9:21 am
what is the best ground in TEP to get frosted tokens more often the oter grounds or are they all the same?
please ping me to get my attention

female♥ she/her ♥ straight ♥ 14♥ furry
11 Jan 2019, 9:24 am (Edited 11 Jan 2019, 9:25 am)
what is the best ground in TEP to get frosted tokens more often the oter grounds or are they all the same?

I believe you want to fight on the Level +20 ground (forgot the name of it, but it's the highest level ground in TEP)
11 Jan 2019, 9:25 am
I was getting them fairly often from the mountains peak cheetahgirl7 which I think is the highest level village specific battleground.
37y2b2f.gifFor all things warrior related Check out Dueling Club!37y2b2f.gif
11 Jan 2019, 5:13 pm
Does anyone know if the error "You must have at least one damage ability to participate in battle! " is a bug or a wanted limitation for the spell books?
I have Alure´s flames and two battle pets equipped in the weapon slots and am using the spell siphon amulet and the earth spell book. But unless I have either the lion form ring or obsidian ring equipped I get the above error and that just doesn´t really make sense in my eyes...I cannot even use the damage ability the ring is giving me but I can do a lot of damage using the book?
(Background: I was trying to equip an abyssal ring for the added endurance and was confused why it wouldn´t let me)
11 Jan 2019, 5:17 pm
VoidDancer it may be worth giving tempest a message to see if that is the intended function. I don't see why they shouldn't count as damage abilities but there may be some item interaction that makes it unfair or unbalanced and this is a way around that.
11 Jan 2019, 5:35 pm
noiro18
Would I ... just sent them a pm? I am always kind of hesitant to bother staff so I never thought about the how before xD
11 Jan 2019, 6:00 pm
VoidDancer it is one of those things I'm always hesitant to do as well but yes you can send them a message and they have always been very helpful and responsive for me. You could also submit a bug report I would imagine.
11 Jan 2019, 6:06 pm
noiro18
Thank you! I will try sending them a message then :)
11 Jan 2019, 9:29 pm (Edited 11 Jan 2019, 9:37 pm)
VoidDancer
It only ever counts visible damage on equipment. Since the damage on earth magic is never actually displayed, it never counts it as a "damaging weapon."
I'm not sure which utility you're using but if you change it to Kyla's Trinket, you should be able to fight with the rest of your build.

DThXVzr.png

Edit: Right, I forgot how much kyla reduces intelligence. You could just stick to your lion's ring? It's what I use on most of my builds with spell siphon.
12 Jan 2019, 9:01 am
Arbi
So the problem is with the Earth spell book in particular and a wanted limitation, that's giod to know! Kyla's trinket isn't a good option because the -7 intelligence ruins the healing rate from the spell siphon amulet , yes, but I'll just stick with the obsidian ring then which is not ideal but a good enough trade off :)

Thank you!
(good thing I hadn't send that message yet xD)
17 Jan 2019, 12:04 am
Is anyone actually battling the Owl Council?
Their stats are insane!
17 Jan 2019, 12:18 am
Alekzy said:
Their stats are insane!

Wisteria made it clear in the Discord Chat that the Owl Councul isnt meant to be defeatable. It's entirely optional to try there and is made specifically to challenge the highest tier people and check for particularly broken equip sets.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
17 Jan 2019, 12:59 am
I've already got blade from new battlegrounds. Can I say that I'm lucky?
Vicky | Not native english speaker | +8 FV Time
17 Jan 2019, 1:03 am (Edited 17 Jan 2019, 1:04 am)
I've already got blade from new battlegrounds. Can I say that I'm lucky?

Yeah. I just got a feather so far, and lots of ingredients :P

Wisteria made it clear in the Discord Chat[...].

Thanks, I will just focus in crushing the conclave then >:3

(Also, it would be nice to say stuffs to players using the features of the actual game and not just the discord :/ .... not everyone use that thing. *cof* Admins *cof*)
17 Jan 2019, 1:24 am (Edited 17 Jan 2019, 1:28 am)
lol I wasn't really focusing on the antlers because I thought I had time and now need to grind out 376 of them in the next day or so, I don't even have the recipe rip

(is it even worth crafting? they were weapons, right?)

Speaking of, best place to farm them in your guys' experience?
17 Jan 2019, 1:34 am
Alekzy said:
Their stats are insane!

Wisteria made it clear in the Discord Chat that the Owl Councul isnt meant to be defeatable. It's entirely optional to try there and is made specifically to challenge the highest tier people and check for particularly broken equip sets.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. Was wondering why everything was a I hit KO.
jxfQINF.gifJ3tyi6y.gif
Art Log.

I have a grotle irl.
304779_523432087682190_277999649_n.jpg
17 Jan 2019, 1:39 am
answrs said:
lol I wasn't really focusing on the antlers because I thought I had time and now need to grind out 376 of them in the next day or so, I don't even have the recipe rip

They´re a ring, amulet, robe and crystal :)
I didn´t notice much of a difference between the regions, I got plenty from either of the wandering monsters battlegrounds while training a new warrior from level 0 and about the same frequency while farming in deadly monsters.
17 Jan 2019, 1:44 am (Edited 17 Jan 2019, 1:55 am)
answrs said:

They´re a ring, amulet, robe and crystal :)
I didn´t notice much of a difference between the regions, I got plenty from either of the wandering monsters battlegrounds while training a new warrior from level 0 and about the same frequency while farming in deadly monsters.
considering I'm getting none in ANY of the venues, I'll take what I can get I guess :p
'least I don't have to deal with the storm dragon in that case though, they're obnoxious mofos with my current build (/toooootally not too lazy to change from cat build, no sirree...)

edit: I'm being swarmed by mimics ffs y this
17 Jan 2019, 1:55 am
answrs said:

considering I'm getting none in ANY of the venues, I'll take what I can get I guess :p
'least I don't have to deal with the storm dragon in that case though, they're obnoxious mofos with my current build (/toooootally not too lazy to change from cat build, no sirree...)

The drops have your usual type of rng inconsistency, yeah. Sometimes 100 battle charges gave me about 30, sometimes none xD
17 Jan 2019, 1:57 am
answrs said:

The drops have your usual type of rng inconsistency, yeah. Sometimes 100 battle charges gave me about 30, sometimes none xD
looks like mimics are still the set drops though in WM, so getting SIX IN A ROW really soils the chances a bit...

/totally not salty at all. nope. not here! never!
17 Jan 2019, 2:47 am (Edited 17 Jan 2019, 2:48 am)
What can I say about the owl battlefields... Terry keeps all weapons
Vicky | Not native english speaker | +8 FV Time