Any Animal Husbandry Guides?

20 Apr 2018, 4:35 pm
Hello! I'm new to FurVilla. I picked up some monthly pets that I'd like to breed and can't seem to find much information. I saw the Wikia article, which provided a nice overview, but I was hoping for something a bit more in depth,

Has anyone written and comprehensive guides to this profession (or others)? Or is it really just that straightforward? Also, the monthly pets are only available to breed for a short time, right?

20 Apr 2018, 4:46 pm (Edited 20 Apr 2018, 4:46 pm)
Welcome to Furvilla!!! Animal Husbandry is pretty straightforward. There are 3 parts: Collecting, Domesticating, and Breeding. Collecting can be done through the Collect feature (click on a slot and hit Collect) or through buying/trading. Once in a slot, they can be Domesticated. (Done by clicking on animal and hitting 'Domesticate') Once they reach 10, you can breed. (technically, you ca breed before, but you can't remove an animal unless it's fully domesticated, and the children of an undomesticated animal is undomesticated as well...) To do this, make sure you have a male and female of the same species, then click an empty slot, and hit 'Breed'. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)
I came. I saw. I...forgot what I was doing.
20 Apr 2018, 5:13 pm
Thank you for the info!

Do you know if there's anywhere I can find a list of rare pets in that case? Maybe something that shows where to get X pet? Or is it all just randomized depending on where your home is?

I tend to like collecting rare pets and selling the offspring in games where this is a function, so I suppose most of my questions revolve around rare pets. P:
20 Apr 2018, 5:16 pm
Here's a good page on the Wiki!

http://furvilla.wikia.com/wiki/Animals

The further the species goes down, the rarer that colour is! For example, the brown Vampbat is rarer than the black one!
sebastian // they/them
ping me if ur replying!
20 Apr 2018, 5:22 pm
Ahh! This is perfect, thank you!
2 May 2018, 10:15 am
Why my husbandry villager cant look for pets? This option is not avilable for me.
2 May 2018, 10:21 am
That is weird, try logging out and logging back in the game
2 May 2018, 10:23 am
If that doesn’t work, maybe look at the help button in the top right corner of the screen
2 May 2018, 10:36 am (Edited 2 May 2018, 10:44 am)
Not working. Also my husbandry badge is 50% opacility. Could thtah mean somethinok shes not set as worker.
2 May 2018, 10:45 am
I have a tracker that I'm going to post later today after I reset it for general use. I'll ping you in the post.
2 May 2018, 10:46 am
Not working. Also my husbandry badge is 50% opacility. Could thtah mean somethinok shes not set as worker.

Oh yes! That's because you're worker is either not a set worker or their house is broken.
2 May 2018, 10:54 am (Edited 2 May 2018, 10:59 am)
How i can see if house is broken? (set as worker do nothing). It only says " FurCash House" in the profile.

EDIT: I manage set her as a worker, but not from level of cariere page view (which I was trying) but from villagers list. Thanks for help.
2 May 2018, 10:59 am
Oh, furcash homes never break.

I noticed thought that neither of your workers are set as animal husbandry. Are you maybe trying to switch between a job on one villager? A villager can only work one job at a time, and switching jobs has you wait 24 hours before you can switch them again.
3 May 2018, 11:58 am
It work now, as I said on the edit.