[OPEN] Xavier's Paintie Shop (FC, FD, Item Offers)

10 Jun 2018, 10:31 am
XavierTheWickerbeast

Could I get a recolor for Chisel? If possible I'd like to pay with items(namely DMM houses and pride buttons). Just let me know exactly how much of each you'd like. I can get up to 4 pride buttons and 2 houses(I can supplement it with FC if that's not enough)

2 houses and 4 pride buttons work just fine! I assume you would you like just a normal recolor, but always good to ask ^v^
10 Jun 2018, 11:24 am
XavierTheWickerbeast

Could I get a recolor for Chisel? If possible I'd like to pay with items(namely DMM houses and pride buttons). Just let me know exactly how much of each you'd like. I can get up to 4 pride buttons and 2 houses(I can supplement it with FC if that's not enough)

2 houses and 4 pride buttons work just fine! I assume you would you like just a normal recolor, but always good to ask ^v^

Yup, sounds good ^.^
They/them|+0 FV time|Ping 107639|

HC's Art Shop
O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
10 Jun 2018, 1:20 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yup, sounds good ^.^

HorseCrazyGamer_paintie_commission_horse

Here you go! Please pay for your commission now!

Thank you for your patronage ^v^
10 Jun 2018, 1:33 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yup, sounds good ^.^

It looks great! I'm sending in the items

HC's Art Shop
O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
10 Jun 2018, 1:45 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yup, sounds good ^.^

Hey, I just wanted to say that we agreed on 4 pride pins and two houses. You have only given me two of each ^v^ I wanted to check in to make sure since you said it was out of 4 in the message on the payments and that kinda concerned me.
10 Jun 2018, 1:47 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yup, sounds good ^.^

Hey, I just wanted to say that we agreed on 4 pride pins and two houses. You have only given me two of each ^v^ I wanted to check in to make sure since you said it was out of 4 in the message on the payments and that kinda concerned me.

HC's Art Shop
O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
10 Jun 2018, 1:49 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yup, sounds good ^.^

Everything's all good ^v^ Thank you for your patronage and have a wonderful day! :D
11 Jun 2018, 9:43 pm
bump~
21 Jun 2018, 2:19 pm
bump~
2 Jul 2018, 2:51 pm
bump~
27 Jul 2018, 3:29 pm
bump~
27 Jul 2018, 3:34 pm
Do you have a form i need to fill out for a custom? ^^'
KJwWOfO.gif
HnaBxDv.gif

♡ Art by YaBoiJack
5 Aug 2018, 11:47 am
XavierTheWickerbeast

Can I get a recolor for Spark? I can pay in FC.

HC's Art Shop
O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
5 Aug 2018, 2:45 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yes! You can! Please send in half the payment and I will get started right away!
6 Aug 2018, 6:04 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Yes! You can! Please send in half the payment and I will get started right away!

HorseCrazyGamer I have finished your commission! Please pay the other half of your payment ^v^

HorseCrazyGamer_paintie_commission_cat_S
6 Aug 2018, 6:25 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

HorseCrazyGamer I have finished your commission! Please pay the other half of your payment ^v^

HorseCrazyGamer_paintie_commission_cat_S

Thank you! It looks awesome

HC's Art Shop
O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
24 Mar 2019, 3:38 pm
Do you have a form i need to fill out for a custom? ^^'

Sorry for the late response ^v^" left Furvilla for a little while there.

As for your question, no I don't. Just send me a link of your ref sheet and species, and what you can pay and I will gladly finish it!
24 Mar 2019, 4:21 pm
bump~
28 Mar 2019, 8:17 pm
bump~
13 May 2019, 11:40 am
I would like to request a base change and recolor for River. I have no idea how to send a pic in a post, though, but she's my pfp, if that helps.
I have 100,000 FC, a Dragonsmaw Manor house, and two lost kitsouls I can give you.

I have no idea what I'm doing.
"Sleep is for the week.
The weekends are for partying and putting off assignments due on Monday." ~me
13 May 2019, 12:53 pm
What would 9 male lost Kitsouls and 4 Dragonmaw Manor houses be worth?
16 May 2019, 11:15 am
I'd like a base edit for FC but I already have an edit that I did, so you can use it. click I don't have a ref but I like these markings . Here are some more angles:
front
side
29fsac4.pngth?id=OSBI.BNG2c3ccb68a8504bdcb0bc14afb7k1vtds.png
5 Jun 2019, 6:27 am
Any chance you might do a recolor of a rabbit villager for me? I'm getting desperate for a pride month version.
10 Jun 2019, 9:49 am
do you make custom base edits and recolors?
Hi, I’m Kloudy coyote^^
my pronouns he/him
don't be shy to talk to me i'm a very nice person