Not sure this is the place to ask but...

2 May 2018, 10:21 am
Not sure this is the place to ask about marketing prices but...

Are female limited animals worth more than male ones? I looked in the stalls and there are three males of this critter for a lower amount than the cheapest female. Also the lowest female is a couple thousand more than the males.
I'm just not sure if I should price it according to the lowest price or the lowest female price.

2 May 2018, 10:22 am
I'm not sure why people price things like that. You can buy or make a breeding potion to change the sex of the animal so im not sure why people think they're worth more ^^;
Parties_1.gif CLICK HERE FOR MY CS

My Adoptables!!!!

gigi.gif.098797a1d73e6abc65bcecab0937eef
2 May 2018, 10:23 am
Yes, because there's no breeding cooldown on males, so you'd only need one, whereas you'd need many females because of the cooldown.
ONgwqjm.pngLucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArtl4QrVav.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
2 May 2018, 10:27 am
Yes I think diamond unicorn is correct
2 May 2018, 10:31 am
When it comes to males, typically only rare and SR males are worth more than females. The highest rarity of one parent determines the chance of its offspring being a rarer color, and males have no breeding cooldown, so you only need a good stud for a harem of females. So, the best setup for breeders is to have a lot of common females, and one rare or SR stud.
gazimchamp
2 May 2018, 10:34 am
I'm not sure why people price things like that. You can buy or make a breeding potion to change the sex of the animal so im not sure why people think they're worth more ^^;

Well if the difference is more than 20k I can see that being a possibility but otherwise I'd see that as a waste of money...
2 May 2018, 10:36 am
Yes, because there's no breeding cooldown on males, so you'd only need one, whereas you'd need many females because of the cooldown.

Ah. Makes sense. Thank you!

When it comes to males, typically only rare and SR males are worth more than females. The highest rarity of one parent determines the chance of its offspring being a rarer color, and males have no breeding cooldown, so you only need a good stud for a harem of females. So, the best setup for breeders is to have a lot of common females, and one rare or SR stud.

Ah, Okay! Thank you for the info!
2 May 2018, 10:37 am
Most harems will be several common females with one rare or SR male. common males... poor guys ain't gonna get the girl.