My OG Species!!!

12 May 2018, 10:42 pm
I've been so preoccupied trying to make an ALL NEW CS that I completely forgot about my first species!

Anethians!

anethian_final_piece_sheet.jpg
INFO
(a bit of basic info on them that will be updated with better formatting and more details along with image refs.)

base_anethian_wip.jpg
A WIP of the original Anethians before mutations occur from biome migration. Basic shape of them. (Blades and feather pods are customizable)

I was gonna wait until I finished re-doing them but golly gosh I got WAY TOO EXCITED TO SHARE THEM!!!

I've had them for like 4 years!!! This is when i still had THE BABY CREATIVITY!!! I'd love to hear your thoughts on them!!!

THIS SPECIES IS CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH FLESHING THEM OUT AGAIN WITH MORE IN DEPTH ITEMS!
Parties_1.gif CLICK HERE FOR MY CS

My Adoptables!!!!

gigi.gif.098797a1d73e6abc65bcecab0937eef

21 May 2018, 7:34 am
They look pretty cool, I like the feathers and tails !
ghost_plague_2k17_by_babbebbyb-dbgs13k.p by babbebbyb

Come check out my Adopt shop !
24 Sep 2018, 6:02 am (Edited 24 Sep 2018, 6:02 am)
This looks/seems similar to a species I'm creating myself! Once your done, I'd love it if we could discuss ways to make them different from one another (unless you wanna join em for a subspecies?) I do see the wickerbeast resemblance, so are you wanting to make them tall and more lanky, or thicc and floofy like WBs? Will their snout be more defined or stay flat? What will the colour palettes consist of/will they be restrictive (ie: saturated colours or shades *have* to be in designated areas of the body)? How does the mutations affect them afterward; do they still hold at least 50-75% resemblance, or is it less than uncanny in appearance? etc.

Also if you make an adopt shop, I'd love to help make some w you if you want!
8fH5dW8.pngpedroinboxfort
tumblr_inline_nqpybrSXoj1rq5cm5_500.gif Lis | ♒ | Non Binary | 18 | They/She tumblr_inline_nqpxovgquQ1rq5cm5_500.gif
please ping me if trying to get ahold of me or else i wont see tysm
16 Apr 2019, 6:33 pm
can you ping me once they are finished?
/Art Shop\
kofi2.png?v=2
Stupid art by me
16639743_BVyGeSEIYFQcIlm.png
Icon by Vesker