Transgender related fursuit issues?

23 Jun 2018, 7:46 pm
Wondering if anyone has any stories about issues with being a transgender suiter (or having a different sex than your suit character) personally, I have had issues with not being able to wear a binder in suit, luckily I was able to have my maker add padding to accommodate for that.
I'm not trying to strangle you, just give a huggle -snek

Check out my art commissions here!

'http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/95607-open-for-art-commissions'

23 Jun 2018, 8:11 pm
maybe it's just me, but i think i'd be ok without wearing a binder when in a full suit, since no one can see anything through the suit either way, and i personally don't plan on talking when in suit so no one can misgender me. at worst, they use they/them for me and at best they immediately assume he/him and get my pronouns correct first time.

for my partial tho i'm thinking about getting extra floof to cover my chest, since i don't own a binder (nor a fursuit) yet, so that my chest (which is pretty big >.<) can be covered up and played off as a ton of fluff on the character's chest.
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Veemo//(he/they)//21//services// need help?
yc5fve3b
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
23 Jun 2018, 8:45 pm
2B said:
maybe it's just me, but i think i'd be ok without wearing a binder when in a full suit, since no one can see anything through the suit either way, and i personally don't plan on talking when in suit so no one can misgender me. at worst, they use they/them for me and at best they immediately assume he/him and get my pronouns correct first time.

for my partial tho i'm thinking about getting extra floof to cover my chest, since i don't own a binder (nor a fursuit) yet, so that my chest (which is pretty big >.<) can be covered up and played off as a ton of fluff on the character's chest.

Chest fluff would be a good way to go about it, and don't quote me on this, but i think you might be able to safely wear a binder with a partial (since they don't heat up as much as fullsuits) if you aren't doing too much strenuous activity, that probably depends on your heat tolerance and specific binder type though. And honestly, I'd probably be fine wearing a fullsuit without a binder, but I'm really paranoid about that stuff.
I'm not trying to strangle you, just give a huggle -snek

Check out my art commissions here!

'http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/95607-open-for-art-commissions'