Auries' Painties Parlour!

5 Jul 2018, 8:16 am (Edited 9 Jul 2018, 4:34 am)
Fancy banner up here when I can get on it

Hi guys, so I've been on Furvilla for a week and it's about time that I try my hand at Painties. I've been looking around other shops to see how they set things up and what-not and I've decided to do this too! Thank you so much to anyone who comes here and supports this new journey of mine, y'all are great <3.

Of course being a noob, I will be a bit slow, but I am very happy to do this and I am so excited to start doing some Customs!

Before we get into it, I think i'll have to set up some rules and conversion rates here, please read through the rules so that we can both be clear on what's happening!

Conversion Rates
1000 fC : 1 fD
100 fD : $1
Rules
‣ If you do purchase a Paintie from me, please Tag me on it, and also put a credit in the Bio of that villager!
‣ Please be kind to everyone here! this is a happy place :)
‣ When ordering a custom/commission, please fill the form out!
‣ I will require a reference sheet for characters if they're very difficult.
‣ If you see a Premade paintie that you really like, but do not have the funds, Don't Worry! I will hold premade painties for up to 3 days for you to gather your funds. :)

FOR SALE
Here you can buy my pre-made Painties, If you'd like to see recolours of these, you will have to request it via custom/commission which will be in the next post!

f74gDAv.png
Space bunny (halo base edit)
450 fD

QF6UTjQ.png
Natural Jackalope (original splice)
450 fD
peacock1wm_by_aurisee-dcgiofg.png
Peacock!
400 fD
-----

SOLD
In this box I will display my recently sold Painties, which have not yet been applied to Villagers. In another post I will have a list of the villagers wearing the painties so that you can see them in use!

5DqHhc1.png
f5TwSJ1.png
galaxy1wm_by_aurisee-dcgioft.png
pastel1wm_by_aurisee-dcgiofn.png

Pinglist
Please ask in thread to be added to my Pinglist! I will definitely try to keep it up-to-date.

@Dizzie-Dreamer @Oliver_Woolfe @renovatedvulp @Imoku @Pineapplefox @Julian-S-Black @Starfire0 @xarazura @Miraclebloom @-Nightvale- @Tokyo @Detective_Prince @exosomniac @RiceCakes @LuckyClaw @Kattun @Manitka (cows esp) @Hamichu

5 Jul 2018, 8:18 am (Edited 11 Jul 2018, 4:14 pm)
Customs
Hi so I'm not 100% sure how to set this up, so this may all change soon, but i'll give you guys the order form here and then pricing Ideas* for different services. (recolour/Splicing/Base edits/FULL shifty commission redraws)
*prices will not be set, difficulty will determine price too!

Rules
just thought i'd add this section here too
‣ After receiving your order, I will create the paintie desired (if there's enough information provided. I will display it to you via PM with a watermark and once you have paid, I will then remove the watermark.

‣I will never sell recolours of your personal OC's, but if you order a recolour of a premade paintie, please be aware that I may do colour variations of it.

‣be aware that I may not always be open for more customs, I will let you know!

Your Name:
Type of Custom:
Character's Name:
Character's Reference:
Method of Payment:
Other info:

Method of Payments taken:
FD / FC / USD

1000 fC : 1 fD
100 fD : $1

Type of Custom includes;
Recolour // Splicing* + colours // Base edits* // Shifty Commission

Prices:
These prices will raise with difficulty, so please be mindful if I quote higher than this!
Recolour - 450 fD
Splice + colour - 650 fD
Base edits - 850 fD
Shifty Commission - 1100 fD
*By splicing a base (or base edits), I will be creating a base (or edit) that I can reuse for myself again. Please be aware that I may use it for premades, but your recolour will be your own.

Shifty Commission
Here are some examples of my non-FV work (as I have no fV work to display right now)
DeviantArt
sorry there's not much on here but I will add some over-time. You can see the quality of my art(anthro/etc) with that chibi piece called Wilde I also have a little sta.sh of past art from games, including more chibi people here

Pre-Spliced bases
Spliced base folder here
So if you see a base here that you like, order it as a Recolour! These are bases that I've spliced myself and only I can use them*for now*

----------

Painties in Use!
As my painties begin to be applied to villagers, I will link them here!

Auries - Eryr (SHIFTY) - *Closed Species
Auries - Uri
Auries - Auries
-Nightvale- -Wanderer
Detective_Prince - Valkyrie
Detective_Prince - Yggdrasil
Snowflakeartist - Emera
5 Jul 2018, 8:20 am (Edited 7 Jul 2018, 11:31 am)
Paintie order list
I like to stay as organised as possible, so here i will have a waitlist for the painties ordered so that I don't lose my mind.

1. Detective-Prince - Recolour - *COMPLETE*
2. RiceCakes - Recolour - *Started

5 Jul 2018, 8:22 am (Edited 6 Jul 2018, 2:03 am)
reserve
5 Jul 2018, 8:23 am
Auries
i will throttle you if you sell this for lower than 350 fd
it's so pretty ;-;
. . psychology, biochem & vulture culture enthusiast . .
. . roleplayer // choctaw native // slow responder . .
. . nontheistic satanist // rabbit lover // sagittarius . .
. . polyamorous // asexual // panromantic . .
( he / his / him )
5 Jul 2018, 8:24 am
exosomniac aaahhhh okay i promise i won't ;0; <3
you're such a sweetie thank u
5 Jul 2018, 8:26 am
renovatedvulp thank you so much!
5 Jul 2018, 8:29 am
*sobbing as i want to buy this but don't have close to enough fd*
Dizzie - She/Her - Demi

100806fbaa67c7e8b9d22f3dd9b876116ace71b7
5 Jul 2018, 8:29 am
renovatedvulp this is my first Furvilla paintie complete recolour, but I have done accents and stuff on Flight Rising, plus been drawing for like 10 yearss but yeah, first recolour for sure! :)
5 Jul 2018, 8:32 am
renovatedvulp awww thank you!! you're just so kind *ahh* I can't wait to make some more painties, just gotta find good prices for them. been told 350-400 FD for this. hmmmm
5 Jul 2018, 8:52 am
boops
5 Jul 2018, 8:55 am
Amazing recolour! Please add me to the pinglist if you ever make more. I'd be especially interested in event villager recolours! :3
16835386_YPGSm6nF7NJiw1c.png
5 Jul 2018, 9:03 am
Pinglist plz. I love the gem raptor.
My Toyhou.se
My paintie/Vista shop
My stall I sell everything for dirt cheap.
Xo5Hwo.png
5 Jul 2018, 9:26 am
YOOO that is so beautiful! if i hadn't spent all my fd on pet boxs i would buy them <3
If im trying to buy something from you and someone else buys it
Please!Tell me! Its kinda rude to not respond on matters like that :{

Icon by CrystallineSaltlick
611dd.gif GU3Zs.gif DCK4h.gif
5 Jul 2018, 9:28 am
Please add me to the pinglist! ^^
5 Jul 2018, 9:37 am
Please add me to a pinglist? This is really good :o
5 Jul 2018, 9:45 am
Imoku Pineapplefox Julian-S-Black Starfire0 xarazura
oh my gosh thank you all so much for your messages! i'll create a pinglist and get you all added!
ahhh this is so exciting
5 Jul 2018, 10:14 am
Holy chicken, this is so beautiful! Pinglist please?? ^^
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
5 Jul 2018, 10:49 am
Miraclebloom aaaa thank you soo much i will add you now!

renovatedvulp eee im sure your work is gorgeous! <3
5 Jul 2018, 11:03 am
That's a pretty gem raptor paintie :o
I'm kind of dumb so I must ask Are you selling this one along with gathering interest?
Either way, please add me to the pinglist!
PC || They/Them || Spooked™️
Probably easier to ping as @89351

Doodle_header.png
5 Jul 2018, 11:54 am
Detective_Prince Heya! Yeah I am selling this one! I'll add you to my ping list when I'm back home!