snowfallen here!

20 Jul 2018, 4:10 pm (Edited 27 Dec 2018, 8:37 pm)
Hello!
(( Veemo | 20 years old | he/him | male | -2 FV time ))

My name is Veemo, or alternatively you can call me Daki or Snowy! I've played FV since the end of the 2016 Snow Festival, and have always had a passion for helping others in the game! I also enjoy playing games in general, such as NieR: Automata, World of Warcraft, Don't Starve, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc.

I can help you navigate the site's functions, clarify rules a bit more, help you figure out where to start in general, help you get started on careers (though please do not ask me for items, as my gathering may be a little slow!), and get around bugs in the coding to a certain extent! (That is to say, I can give ideas as to what you may be able to do until the coders properly address the issue at hand.)

Despite seeming off-putting sometimes, I am very friendly and encourage you to ping or message me if you need help! If you don't know how to ping, you can ping me by putting @kankri or @81311 in your forum post!

You can find other helpers here!
I am on Pacific Standard Time, meaning I am two hours behind Furvilla time! I am on at most hours of the day, but please do not get upset with me if I don't immediately answer you, as I'm only human!

Please do not come to me with issues that require moderator attention, as I am not a moderator! If you have something that requires moderator attention, please file a report, as I do not have the ability to handle issues that require a mod.

- kankri ♥
--------------------------------------------------------♦--------------------------------------------------------
As of 9/28/2018 my username has changed from 2B to kankri!
--------------------------------------------------------♦--------------------------------------------------------
As of 12/24/2018, my username has changed from kankri to snowfallen!
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Vee//(he/they)//22//services// need help?
tunncfa
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide