[T] Everything for FR! ^-^ Lowered Prices 02/09

28 Jul 2018, 4:49 pm
Oops I didn't catch the DG there oops! I thought you meant FV Gems, not Flight Rising, I don't play that game.
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes
Paintie made by Saberfiend
28 Jul 2018, 4:52 pm
Galaxywolf269 Aww yeah I'm just looking for FR stuff unfortunately as I'm quitting this site. xD Sorry about that. I think I have spares of a few of those plushies though so I'll send a couple over for free <3
28 Jul 2018, 4:57 pm
Oh, well, thanks so much!
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes
Paintie made by Saberfiend
29 Jul 2018, 7:48 am
Bump!

Manitka Hi! Are you still interested in the Dark Hot Chocolate Packet? No worries if not, just want to know if I should keep it on hold or not. <3
29 Jul 2018, 8:04 am (Edited 29 Jul 2018, 8:08 am)
Lucid could I please get the worker slot Totem 3000 gems

The ascended scailemail for 2000
And the Superior Light Trinket for 1000 Gems
Total is 6000 gems if you like that then let me know I'll send the gems in a message for you ?

Edited to add going bed now but will check back in the morning so please don't sell anything I listed until then ok?
AQdB2tQ.pngJZDNyZm.gif
PGV2JWb.gif
Signature by supermancrayon
29 Jul 2018, 8:36 am (Edited 29 Jul 2018, 8:48 am)
anne216 Sounds great! I'll send over the stuff now via transfers, you can just send the gems whenever you get back online- my username over there is LucidDreams. ^-^ Thank you so much! <3

Edit: Got the gems, thanks again!
29 Jul 2018, 8:43 am
Lucid thanks so very much sent the gems via a message :) <3
AQdB2tQ.pngJZDNyZm.gif
PGV2JWb.gif
Signature by supermancrayon
29 Jul 2018, 1:09 pm
Random question--would you swap out say the starpup for a calico owlkit? Both are SR, one just came out a month before.

I am also trying to see what I have that I can throw at you to try to get szome weapons or crystals .-.
<3
29 Jul 2018, 1:13 pm (Edited 29 Jul 2018, 1:17 pm)
Alerax Sure I can do that! I'll send over your FC, my FR username is LucidDreams ^-^ Thank you!

Edit: I misread and sent over 250k instead of 240k, you can keep the extra 10k. xD <3
29 Jul 2018, 1:15 pm
melodys_angel Ah I'm sorry but I'm really just looking for FR stuff, I want to be able to leave this site asap. ;_;
29 Jul 2018, 1:20 pm
And i havent dabbled in UM accents due to cost of the templates >>No art wanted either, huh?

Give me a bit, I might need to dig into my vault and see if im ready to let go of some 2013 things
<3
29 Jul 2018, 1:32 pm
melodys_angel I've never really collected art as I don't have any characters or whatnot, I just play these sites to collect cute items. ^-^

There's a lot of FR stuff I'd be interested in though. At the moment I'm addicted to dressing up my dragons so apparel would come in handy (especially wing silks and those pretty Kelpie Manes). And I think I'm missing quite a lot of boss familiars and old festival chests.
29 Jul 2018, 1:55 pm
Lucid Hey, I'm looking at that legend's armor and the magic gembound plush. I've got 3 pink wing silks, 16 gilded chests, and a vial of scattersight. Might have some more stuff you're interested in :3
None-Gender with Left Beef
Any pronouns
Call me Chari ^u^

64bbab57-4b8e-11e7-b001-43aca7b05aec.gif
29 Jul 2018, 2:03 pm
well lets see here--

ive got a ton of apparel and a ton of retired chests...if you want me to list coli crates too, let me know.

brightcloud chest x2
surgelight chest/electropunk chest
ignetius chest x2
arcane elemental chest
spectral chest
scavenger (chest--will just list names from here on out)
stonebound x2/stoneswept/dragonhome dawn x2
frozen berry/ice golem/winter draft/icy coat
looks like all 6 from shadow (the year with brambled joker)
bamboo guardian
waveswept/fishtivities/little lion/wave song/leviathan spirit
looks like all 6 of hte greensglade chests with the year of the glade golem (have 3 of that chest and 1 of the others)
brightheart
creeping circuts/storm taken x3/surge
all of hte fire chests from the year of furnace queen (x2 of that chest, x2 of ignis)
all 6 arcane from the year of little univese. x2 of that chest, x2 soul gems
rose rot
rock and root/painted history/sedimentry sentinel/veins of gold
below zero
brambletrick x2/tricky guise x4/wandering/chest knight
autumn loreweaver
pixie whisperer
electric sparkle
youngest god
smog keeper/plague doctor/plasma taucher
sardonyx cabouchon
colourful ice
twilight bramble/faerie dream
cherrybrook/ancient leviathan
verdent embrace/overflowing energy/fairy queen x2
guilded memories
mechanical enhancement
crown of thorns/warforged
jeweled talismen x2/rainbow obsidian
frozen aurora
dark generation
wind's progeny/spirit wings
hydrothermal/go wit the floe
abelhintha

silks:
golden silk sash
night sky fillet
golden fillet
...I might be willing ot let go of silks on my dragons, ask.
<3
29 Jul 2018, 2:16 pm
ChariotKoura Hi! Going by the current lowest AH prices I think those total 2075 gems:

Pink Wing Silk x3 - 1272
Gilded Chest x16 - 640
Vial of Scattersight - 163

- 2075 gems total

So if you have something else that adds up to around 400ish gems I'd be happy to trade the Legend's Armour ^-^ Alternatively I'd trade the Magic Black Rose Gembound Plush for 2 wing silks and 3 gilded chests.

melodys_angel Wow that's a lot of chests lol! I'll just go and check to see which ones I need, brb. <3
29 Jul 2018, 2:30 pm
Lucid I can toss in 10 more gilded chests for the armor, I just bonded with my familiars and got more.

I also have tons of fest chests, some prismatic tokens, and spare inventory crates if those interest you?
None-Gender with Left Beef
Any pronouns
Call me Chari ^u^

64bbab57-4b8e-11e7-b001-43aca7b05aec.gif
29 Jul 2018, 2:35 pm
Lucid

So sorry to see you leaving. I'm sure there are a lot of people that will miss you.

I, too, quit for the most part probably a month ago. Now I only come on to check in for some strange reason. I'm sure I'll see you around FR some time. I've been on there for going on 4 years.

Good luck with your sales! =)
29 Jul 2018, 2:38 pm
yeah, ive been on since the end of the first greenskeeper gala so I have a ton of stuff ^^' Its just, what do I want to let go of, you know?

Again, ive got tons of apparel and a ton of familiars too (I havent been focusing on things this past year so anything really before then)

let me know and maybe we can work something out :D
<3
29 Jul 2018, 2:48 pm
melodys_angel Okay I definitely need these:

Electropunk Chest - 100g
Arcane Elemental Chest - 300g
Spectral Chest - 170g
Dragonhome Dawn Chest - 35g
Stonebound Chest - 90g
Frozen Berry Chest - 99g
Ice Golem Chest - 45g
Winter Draft Chest - 100g
Icy Coat Chest - 45g

I think that adds up to around 1000 gems if I calculated correctly. Which item(s) were you interested in? ^-^

ChariotKoura So 3 pink wing silks, 26 gilded chests and the scattersight vial for the Legend's Armour? That'd work for me! I'll go and grab it and send it over now. My username over there is LucidDreams. Thank you! <3

I would be interested in Spare Inventory Crates and Prismatic Tokens too so let me know if you want to work out a deal for those aswell.

Bluheart Aww thank you for the luck! I've been on there for around 4 years too, I just got totally sucked into this site for a year or so. FR is a lot more appealing now though with all of the pretty new apparel, genes and eyes. *_*
29 Jul 2018, 3:08 pm
Ah, ideally valis golden hammer but it looks like ill have ot keep digging (I would go for the minipets but I really need toget my warrior things that will help in battle ><

Was also possibly looking at--

light bardiche (It looks like this will work better then a light mace?)
fire form amulet (maybe...I cant see what it does one youre transformed)
grand heal amulet

Should I start looking at your beastiary to see if I can add things on?

Oh! Arcane has dom at the moment too so I can possibly grab things for you as well :)
<3
29 Jul 2018, 3:46 pm (Edited 29 Jul 2018, 3:46 pm)
melodys_angel I think I'd prefer to get pure gems or easy to sell stuff for the Hammer since I think that's my last big ticket item. The Fire Form amulet does this:

Passively increases fire resistance by 1500, provides 30% bonus mitigation and increases intelligence by 10. Decreases frost resistance by 1000. Your opponent takes 75 fire damage per turn; both effects cannot be dispelled. Additionally, allows you to cast fireball an unlimited number of times.

I think it decreased frost resistance by more than that now though (1350 judging by the changelog), I'm not sure if anything else has been changed with it as I haven't been keeping track of the changelogs lately.

If you're still looking for crystals there are still a lot of them in my gallery, I'm valuing those at 200 gems each.
29 Jul 2018, 4:06 pm
Understandable--I was just a bit slow to ask <3
(Do I let go of a 2013 familiar...*sits on hands*)

Ok, what do you value the light bardiche at? Maybe I can do that plus whatever for crystals, or I can go digging ^^
<3
29 Jul 2018, 4:34 pm
melodys_angel There doesn't seem to be any light bardiches in the stalls, how about a 200 gem value for that? So you could have that and four crystals for your chests if you like ^-^
29 Jul 2018, 5:13 pm
works for me <3

I might be back if I find something else. For now i can take the light bardiche and these crystals: (armor) wonder, luck brutal, and a (shield0 greater defense.

....I will need to try ot save some fc to throw at that greedy traveller >>
<3