[waitlist] chibi RPG profile adopts/YCH

30 Jul 2018, 11:43 pm (Edited 24 Apr 2019, 4:36 am)
sM20aGe.png

I'm offering chibi RPG profile adopts for $6, 600 FD or 600,000 FC!
• FD:FC ratio 1:1000
Item payment okay! I like: SR and/or FDE minipets, magic stickers, warrior items, costumes, plus feel free to ask about others!

+ 50 FD/50k FC for characters with a text only description
+ bribe for off-base chibis, varies

Notes:
  • Please pay upfront! I don't start until you've paid.
  • Keep entries short! I can abbreviate words, but it gets cramped fast
  • If your character is anthro, please specify whether or not you want them on the human or anthro base. (see examples below)
  • You are welcome to upload these to your characters Toyhou.se pages! My TH username is starsystemic
  • Don't want to wait for FV currency slots to open? My Flight Rising slots are almost always open!
  • Fanart/pre-existing characters are totally okay! Of published works, please do not order art of other people's OCs without their permission
  • I'm subscribed, you don't have to ping me (but it's NBD if you do)

Slots:
Blind Box
  1. Closed

YCH
  1. Closed

USD
  • Always open

Entry Form:
[b]Character reference:[/b]
[b]Expression:[/b] Neutral, mad, sad, blushing, confused, etc.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class/level:[/b] level can be dropped if you want a longer class name
[b]Affiliation:[/b] sub-clan, guild, party, etc. This can be changed to almost anything else! Mood, pronouns, location, occupation, anything that will fit!
[b]HP/MP:[/b] wounded/low on MP ok! leave a number or they will be blank
[b]Skill 1 name:[/b]
[b]Skill 1 description:[/b] if you want one long description instead of two skills that's ok too!
[b]Skill 2 name:[/b]
[b]Skill 2 description:[/b]
[b]Equipped items:[/b] up to four
[b]Background box color:[/b] (the big outside box)
[b]Portrait/Info box color:[/b] (the boxes the text is in)
[b]Font/outline color:[/b] white by default, black/very dark colors are hit or miss

30 Jul 2018, 11:44 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 2:00 pm)
Deluxe Character Sheets - $8

Deluxe sheets feature item art, a quote bubble, and customization expanded text fields! They come in TALL and WIDE formats - check out the image below to see the sample sheet with both formats, or click the items to see finished examples!

USD slots are always open, unless otherwise stated.

(click to expand!)
M3z8FTq.png

TALL EXAMPLES: (perfect for fixed-width settings!)

tumblr_pcprlyYWuY1u21ipno2_400.pngtumblr_pcprlyYWuY1u21ipno3_400.png

WIDE EXAMPLES: (perfect for Toyhouse pages!)
tumblr_pcprlyYWuY1u21ipno1_400.png
30 Jul 2018, 11:47 pm (Edited 31 Jul 2018, 12:36 am)

Examples:
(See all: Post 1 | Post 2 | Post 3 | Post 4 | Post 5 | Post 6 | Post 7)

tumblr_p8wbpkMfqs1uznylko7_r1_500.png
tumblr_p31btbnSXl1uznylko7_r1_500.png
tumblr_p1gl01Ra2i1uznylko5_r3_500.png
30 Jul 2018, 11:48 pm (Edited 27 Mar 2019, 5:14 pm)
400 FD coupon holders:
@/Ralecune @/mooshroom @/Steambrigade @/Idakatta @/Kingkero @/grayphox @/TheLonelyGod @/MaiCometShard @/Violetpool @/xxShadowJackalxx @/zombiegirl34

500 FD coupon holders:
@/GreyWays @/CorruptedNinetails @/Dr4g0nM4st3r @/SteamedHams @/Fenrier

Waitlist: @/CyberneticCaballus, @/MrsRodrigo, @/Vesker @/Donburi (Blind box) @/Issac @/StrayChowChow @/Aibrean @/dorkyboxx

(premade painties: @/RiceCakes, @/Ace)
31 Jul 2018, 12:53 am
400FD/400k FC coupon holders:
Ralecune Vesker Imoku mooshroom Steambrigade Idakatta Kingkero grayphox @Eeveebabe TheLonelyGod MaiCometShard Steinbit Violetpool xxShadowJackalxx Koro-san zombiegirl34

500FD/500k FC coupon holders:
GreyWays CorruptedNinetails Dr4g0nM4st3r SteamedHams Apri-pop Fenrier

Hello everyone! New thread - I didn't have any reserved posts in the old one and I wanted to dedicate a whole post to USD adopts. I know not everyone can buy art with cash, but for those who can and want to toss a few bucks my way, your support is hugely appreciated!

The price on in-game currency slots has been raised to 600FD/600k FC - this is the last time the price will go up on these bases! I may redo the chibi base in the future, but for now I promise this is it. And those of you on the pinglist have coupons for the price at the time you joined the pinglist, as you can see above!

Slots work slightly differently now - there are dedicated currency slots for FD/items/mixed payment and FC only, and one slot reserved for people on the 400FD coupon list who have never gotten a slot before! Please let me know if you qualify when you order.

If you get a slot, please let me know if you want to remain on the pinglist. If you don't want a slot this round, don't worry, you will remain on the pinglist!

Thank you for your support!
2 Aug 2018, 5:12 pm
starsystems

Hey! Its been awhile since Ive been on but I still would like to get one c:
Would this character be a little too complex? https://toyhou.se/2129883.lucien-wip-
Broke the damn forums
-Mar 16th 12:03am-
5955845_3E0OD9d8hZBIUsz.png?1515069037
~Twinkle | He/Him | +1 fv time~
DA | TH | DV
2 Aug 2018, 8:44 pm
Apri-pop ^^ Nah, he'd be fine!
3 Aug 2018, 2:06 am
Do you have FD slots open? I'd love one <3

Character reference: https://toyhou.se/2477842.nico-sona- (human base please if possible <3 )
Expression: Nervous excitement

Name: Nico
Class/level: Level 10 Artist
Affiliation: Could we change this to Gender: Male? :)
HP/MP: 90/100 HP and 30/100 MP?
Skill 1 name: Draw!
Skill 1 description: Could we do one long description? :) "The pen is mightier than the sword they say! Although, bringing a pen to a sword fight isn't the smartest idea..." If it can't fit though I understand and we can modify it :)
Skill 2 name:
Skill 2 description:
Equipped items: Sketchbook, pen, pencil, eraser
Background box color: Purple
Portrait/Info box color: Medium-grey
Font/outline color: Whatever color stands out best :)
Nico/CosmicGelatin/CG - He/Him - Chaotic Good - INFP-A - Ambivert

~Cosmic Commission Corner~
~Nicos Paintie Shop~

3 Aug 2018, 12:05 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 12:13 pm)
CosmicGelatin ^^ Oh cute boy! I love his little jellyfish socks. That all looks fine, and the skill description will fit. And all slots are currently open! (Well, the quote will be changed a little to make it fit better, is "They say the pen is mightier than the sword but bringing a pen to a sword fight isn't the best idea..." still fine?)

Apri-pop Oh, I forgot to ask, what sort of payment slot would you like?
3 Aug 2018, 12:09 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 12:23 pm)
Character reference: cyberoneFV.jpg?width=539&height=559
Expression: Mad (Black lightning/aura preferred but can be excluded)

Name: GFU
Class/level: Cyber Necromancer
Affiliation: Metal Head
HP/MP: 69/150 HP and 420/420MP
[b]Skill 1 name:
Head Bang
Skill 1 description: Restores MP by 20 but drops HP by 15
Skill 2 name: Mosh Pit
Skill 2 description: Buffs nearby allies and stuns enemies for 3 turns.
Equipped items:Boom Box, Slipknot Album, Pill Bottle Background box color: Dark Red
Portrait/Info box color: Lighter Grey
Font/outline color: White
PWYW FD PIXEL ANIMATION SHOP

Caxolotl Open Species
3 Aug 2018, 12:13 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 12:13 pm)
Ooh I like! May I ask if my stall items appeal? I'll likely snag a couple if so!
3 Aug 2018, 12:45 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 Ooh, I'd definitely take the Magical Sweeticorn at that price (is... it a waste to use the magic? I can equip it to one of my chefs and they'll cook marginally faster but if it loses its magic and turns into a cheaper pet it seems like I should just put it into my menagerie...)

Do you know if the flowering gear and kopesh are actually good warrior items? They're super #aesthetic but I need some gear that will help me tear up through the events better haha.
3 Aug 2018, 1:22 pm
Character reference:
This is the character I’d like and the outfit I want him in, but could you draw him without the masks and the hood down? Here’s his toyhouse profile for the rest of his refs (which isn’t a lot), there’s a headshot but his eye color should be bright pink if you draw them open
Expression: mischievous/laughing, or he has a :3 face with a sharp tooth sticking out by default

(I’d like to change some of these bits if that’s okay? He’s an RP character so I just wanted to make these match the rp setting he’s in)
Name: Rad !
Occupation (or job if that doesn’t fit): Intern
HP/MP: HP: 120/120 - MP: 340/500
Skill 1 name: What’s Over There?!
Skill 1 description: Made you Look
Skill 2 name: Muddy Fox
Skill 2 description: Who are you, again?
Equipped items: Fox Mask, Cool Clothes, Positive Attitude, $2
Background box color: uh I’m not good with colors haha. Maybe dark grey?
Portrait/Info box color: either a light pink or a light blue.
Whichever you think looks better
Font/outline color: white!

Let me know if this is okay! I can change or clarify if needed. If it is, pm me you’re paypal/pp.me ^ ^
Leo | Hella Ace|Toyhou.se|1000% Weeb Garbo
3 Aug 2018, 1:44 pm
AlphaLeo000 ^^ That all looks good! If you're paying with paypal, are you looking for a deluxe adopt? I don't have a form for those yet since the number of windows ranges from 1-3 but I can walk you through it myself!

Ragzoti Ooh, I love protogens but I've never drawn one before! I take it you want them on the antho base? ^^ And I don't mind the mood marks, I like drawing them haha.
3 Aug 2018, 1:46 pm
I would like it on the anthro base, yes. I'm glad you like his edgy accents lol, have fun!
PWYW FD PIXEL ANIMATION SHOP

Caxolotl Open Species
3 Aug 2018, 1:55 pm
starsystems
I was considering it but I’m a bit indecisive and couldn’t think of what else I wanted to add >_<;; I do like the look of the taller profiles but the basic profiles are cute too
So just a regular one is fine, would $6 be okay
Leo | Hella Ace|Toyhou.se|1000% Weeb Garbo
3 Aug 2018, 1:57 pm
starsystems

Id be doing FD

Character reference: https://toyhou.se/2129883.lucien-wip-
Expression: The sly smile he has in all of his art

Name: Lucien
Race: Necrobie
Emotion: Betrayal
HP/MP: 777 hp and 69 mp, both full
Skill 1 name: Sweet smoke
Skill 1 description: Charms enemies
Skill 2 name: Revenge
Skill 2 description: Does twice the damage of an enemies previous attack
Equipped items: iridescent knife - incense sticks - makeup case - phone
Background box color: black
Portrait/Info box color: black if you can
Font/outline color: the same pink as the smoke
Broke the damn forums
-Mar 16th 12:03am-
5955845_3E0OD9d8hZBIUsz.png?1515069037
~Twinkle | He/Him | +1 fv time~
DA | TH | DV
3 Aug 2018, 8:44 pm
Apri-pop Let's see, the Revenge ability will have to be shortened - does "reflect 2x dmg" or "retaliatory dmg" work? ^^ Other than that, it all looks good and you've got a slot, send the payment over whenever you're ready!

AlphaLeo000 Haha, I totally get it, when I'm doing big ones for my characters it can be hard to figure out what the heck to put in there. I'll PM you my paypal info in just a sec!

Ragzoti No rush on payment but I did want to let you know I take it upfront for these!
3 Aug 2018, 8:52 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 8:56 pm)
starsystems Can I claim the other FC slot?

Character reference: click here
Expression: Determined

Name: Birdie
Class/level: Rogue
HP/MP: 5000/5600
Skill 1 name: Enchant
Skill 1 description: Her eyes entrap you with a captivating light, you're in a trance.
Skill 2 name: Splash
Skill 2 description: Nothing happens. But now you're wet.
Equipped items: Pink rimmed glasses. Dream Catcher. Assorted bottles. Pile of feathers.
Background box color: whatever looks nice.
Portrait/Info box color: ^
Font/outline color: ^
10083499_sdkgxKq3Br8doOc.gif

3 Aug 2018, 8:55 pm

can I please be added to the pinglist and may I nab the FC slot(if its still open)? :o
deviantART♦️ToyHou.se
:・゚♦️✨ Skull/Crow | He/Him | INTP | Slytherin | Chaotic Evil ✨♦️・゚:
3 Aug 2018, 9:31 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 9:36 pm)
BeakyBirds *_* Oh, that's such a pretty ref sheet! I can fit the Splash description if the Enchant description is one line, just "Her eyes entrap you" will fit if that works? EDIT: oh, and do you want her on the human or anthro base?

deerSkullz You just barely missed the FC slot but you're on the pinglist! (and if nobody claims the special slot in a few days I don't mind giving it to you)
3 Aug 2018, 10:26 pm
starsystems Anthro base please. ;o; And that's fine to shorten the enchant description. :D Also thank you for the compliment. ;0;
10083499_sdkgxKq3Br8doOc.gif

4 Aug 2018, 12:03 am
starsystems works for me! 600FD, right? :)
Nico/CosmicGelatin/CG - He/Him - Chaotic Good - INFP-A - Ambivert

~Cosmic Commission Corner~
~Nicos Paintie Shop~

4 Aug 2018, 11:49 am
What does legacy mean? O: I'm super interested.
I'm back. Please PM me if I owe you anything!
4 Aug 2018, 2:49 pm (Edited 4 Aug 2018, 2:50 pm)
Starfoxxe Oh, it's just a slot held for people who have been on my pinglist since I opened! I've raised the price a couple times and I wanted to give people a chance to get an adopt for the price they signed up for.

RedlaSunShowers029 Just wanted to boop you, are you still interested in a slot? It doesn't break down quite easily into 600k, but I'd take the Magical Sweeticorn, Brown Rapti, Green Rapti, and 135k!

CosmicGelatin Yep, it's 600FD!