Frog’s Art Stand! (USD only!)

16 Aug 2018, 3:23 pm (Edited 26 Sep 2018, 7:48 pm)

Hello! My name is frog or jasper, and I haven’t been on furvilla in a long time. However, I think I’m going to try and get back in the community, so what better way than with art?

If you’d like more examples of my art, my art Instagram can be found both here and in my signature!

For now, I will be taking USD commissions only. Sorry for the inconvenience!

P.S, I reserve the right to refuse any commission with or without explanation, as long as no payment has been received. If i am unable to complete your commission, you will have all payment refunded and will also receive a file of whatever I have managed to complete.

Enjoy! :o

Hello, I’m Jasper or Frog, an amateur artist and writer!
Here is my art instagram!
And here is my FV art shop!

16 Aug 2018, 3:25 pm (Edited 10 Sep 2018, 8:32 am)

@Pricing said:

fLLmh3B

@Examples said:

PPm8LDE

EJhdx7w

16 Aug 2018, 3:41 pm
Ooh your art's adorable! Any chance the items I need my stall appeal? http://www.furvilla.com/stall/6290
16 Aug 2018, 3:57 pm
tinatiger101 just put up the price list! every $1 USD is 100 FD, and i’m not currently aware of the FD/FC exchange rate (I’ve been gone for ~7 months now!) but I’m sure we can work something out!

RedlaSunShowers029 that candycorn bat is pretty appealing, I must admit! It all depends on what type of commission you’d like, though; I just posted the pricing / types so feel free to check them out!

And if either of you have a special request (a chibi, a bookmark, a badge etc), I’m all ears!

16 Aug 2018, 4:22 pm
tinatiger101 indeed I do! there’s some in the price sheet, the examples box, and if you’d like to see more examples I’ve got lots on my instagram, which is linked in my signature. :)

16 Aug 2018, 4:26 pm (Edited 16 Aug 2018, 4:27 pm)
Frogluv123 Totally gotcha there! Out of curiosity are the $7 prices for flat fullbodies? And do I see Be More Chill art as well? Because not gonna lie I would definitely LOVE to have my sona dressed like Jeremy Heere if so for in exchange for the bat! You can mess with her hair if you want to as well to give her more of that look but it's totally up to you.

If there are other items that appeal too I can definitely work with those; honestly everything in my stall is stuff I'm looking o swap out for art haha.
16 Aug 2018, 4:30 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

I forgot to mark the price sheet, but yes, the $7 fullbody is for flat color! And you indeed see be more chill; I love that musical and would be happy to make your jeremy-themed dream come true!

With the stall price of the candycorn bats it’s a bit lower than what I’d normally do, but since you’re the first customer i’ll make an exception. ;0

Feel free to pm me so we can hash out trade details!

16 Aug 2018, 5:33 pm
Frogluv123 Oh heck yeah! That musical helped me through a lot hehe. Thanks so much!

Oh yikes, I didn't realize they were that low; should've checked earlier. I can throw in the rest of the family since I think I have the full set!
16 Aug 2018, 10:17 pm
How much in FC for a flat colored bust?
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes
Paintie made by Saberfiend
17 Aug 2018, 10:47 am (Edited 17 Aug 2018, 10:47 am)
Galaxywolf269 sorry for the delay; I’d estimate around 180k? I’m always willing to haggle, though!

2 Sep 2018, 11:24 am (Edited 2 Sep 2018, 11:25 am)
Frogluv123 Hello again! Curious if you’re up for another commission or two? I updated my stall some more with a lot more items. Let me know if anything appeals!

Also if you’re cool with multiple character pieces or candy gore please let me know!
2 Sep 2018, 6:33 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 I need to work on some personal projects + art block is hitting me hard, so I don’t think i’ll be taking item commissions rn!

however, it’s been a pleasure working with you so far and if time allows later i’d love to see what we can work out!

2 Sep 2018, 6:40 pm
Frogluv123 That’s okay! It’s been great working with you too; I’ll see what I have left by then! Or I’ll come back when i have a good bit of FD; shouldn’t be long from now.
2 Sep 2018, 7:10 pm
also, bump!

4 Sep 2018, 8:43 pm
bump!

6 Sep 2018, 2:06 pm
Frogluv123
Lemme know what the price comes out to with the discount <3

If you can draw mice, I’d love a flat color fullbody of my sona in a Michael (Be More Chill) cosplay!

Some notes:
>. her hair is black and shoulder length
> has gold earrings on both ears (Also note her ear colors so they don’t get mixed up)
> pls give her whiskers
13964546_gV3V2N60dpnfwuQ.png
7 Sep 2018, 10:17 am
AnxietyMouse oh my gosh, she’s adorable! with the discount, it would be $5.25 for a flat fullbody!

if you’re still interested, you can go ahead and pm me on here or dm me on instagram so we can hash out the details!

7 Sep 2018, 10:47 am
Frogluv123
ahHH ty! Okay; I'll dm you since that'll be a bit easier <3
13964546_gV3V2N60dpnfwuQ.png
8 Sep 2018, 10:31 am
bump!

8 Sep 2018, 10:38 am (Edited 8 Sep 2018, 10:48 am)
I see camp camp-
I'm broke though I'm just agggh
I love your art <3

(Also that Connor is to die for umm???)
16453083_5a1C2gWI2Vvc2Hn.png
PxpMLT5.pngW4yikiX.png
8 Sep 2018, 10:49 pm
Leafeon1010 it’s actually rk900, not Connor! but they look the same so that’s ok :”0

and I’m glad you like my art! if you’d like to support me but don’t want to buy art, you can always follow my social media!

thank you for visiting my shop, though!

9 Sep 2018, 7:29 pm
bump! ;0