Times when you were lucky?

20 Aug 2018, 5:25 pm
I just pulled a SR Horned Bun out of Chester's Hat, wasn't expecting that!

But other than that, I'm not really a lucky person, what about you guys

MlLnNnI.png
~ She/Her Pronouns - INFP - Artist ~

20 Aug 2018, 5:27 pm
I crafted a Jeweled Mechanical Bird on my second try! I haven't tried crafting any of the other ones yet, I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck in one go, haha.
20 Aug 2018, 5:28 pm
I bred 3 SR animals I've been trying to breed for the last few months over the last 2 days :3
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 18yo ^-^
Icon by: PastelShadows & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
20 Aug 2018, 8:19 pm (Edited 20 Aug 2018, 8:20 pm)
The amount of times I got a SR minipet from 1 page of minipet breedings (so about 11 breedings)

Oh and getting the SR Grreal (The Tiger Shark Grreal) from 1 loot box.

Also with recent Dobhar-chu project. Like Got 3 boxes earlier this month and all of the were Loch Ness Dobhar-chus
Premades are on a Clearance still.
oENC9t9.png
20 Aug 2018, 8:23 pm
My computer crashed while I was making a paintie and when it rebooted, I didn't lose any progress! (which is amazing, because I hadn't saved.)
Equal with FV time-She/her Bisexual

USD PWYW Digital Art Fundraiser
night owl -_-

Ko-Fi for Trans Brother's Surgery
20 Aug 2018, 8:25 pm
That one time I found a Gem Raptor Potion in the Giving Tree was pretty lucky!!!

(I didn't know that you could find them in exploring at that point, which I eventually did later! Also lucky!!)
"D'you know in 900 years of time and space I've never met anyone who 'wasn't important' before." ~11th Doctor,

3759_a22aef06e4312279_I.gif4626_7a79ffcbe8df59b1_I.gif6304_fefa648e75805526_I.gif
~Click on me
20 Aug 2018, 9:15 pm
When they lowered the Basic Sail requirements just now. Finally able to make it instead of having to hunt for the last 3 sails I needed.
20 Aug 2018, 10:01 pm
Found a pair of slightly damp $20 bills in a driveway on my way to school. After school, I went out and bought Ever Oasis with it. Felt fucking awesome.
22 Aug 2018, 4:49 pm
qZWYNe0.png

MlLnNnI.png
24 Aug 2018, 7:36 pm
pulled a white cloud tail from chesters hat today! there's none on the market so it felt like a pretty lucky grab!! ^^
zyknJae.png
lucky i'm in love with my best friend

keaton ⁞ he/him ⁞ EST / +1 FV time
hello! my name is keaton, i'm not very active on the forums but i've been trying lately! please let me know if i get something wrong when doing offsite trades, my memory is kinda bad.

proudly being stupid and impulsively buying any mini-pet i'm missing

lucky to have been where i have been
24 Aug 2018, 7:41 pm
KIIBO said:
pulled a white cloud tail from chesters hat today! there's none on the market so it felt like a pretty lucky grab!! ^^

Question
How do you access Chesters hat
I'm an idiot
24 Aug 2018, 7:47 pm
Just finished crafting a warrior costume and got some valuable gems and loot from exploring today. Super lucky! :)
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 16 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
24 Aug 2018, 7:48 pm
My second Capybuddy pet was the SR.
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
24 Aug 2018, 8:03 pm
like 3 days ago i bred a SR, R, and 2 UC hopcorns in like 25 breedings total
and earlier i got a dunkey

and almost two years ago i started dating a guy i've been friends with (and had a mutual crush on) for like 6/7 years and now we're married so that's like top tier lucky lol :)
he/him | 22
24 Aug 2018, 8:09 pm
I got the 80s silkie chicken like 3 times when the chickens were the monthly minipet
Also on FR, the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was getting a light sprite for around 1/2 of it's current cost. I was soooo excited when I got it!
TvhLm9X.png |Tumblr|DA|Toyhouse|Pk3djBI.png
41d6hf3.pngEsEqjky.pngZiqNO2C.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
24 Aug 2018, 8:54 pm
My dad used to be like, really into minions. We went to the local dead mall and there was a claw machine there with minion plushies among other things.

I put my quarter in, line the crane up, and get it on my first try.

My dad needs more minions, and puts a quarter in the machine and tries fof himself. And again, and again, at least 20 times.

My sister comes out of the store, pops a quarter in, lines the crane up, and gets it on her first try. My dad loses his mind.
INTP | Taurus | 24 | Any Pronouns | Ace/Aro | Un-social
-DA- | -DV- | -FR- | -TH- | -Picarto-
24 Aug 2018, 9:45 pm
sylveonsnowplays they were a reward from the halloween or great harvest event i believe! anyone can feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that though. to use it if you have one, just click it in your inventory and it should behave like an openable/have a button you can click! you'll get a random pet from it and it can be used once every 3 days
zyknJae.png

hello! my name is keaton, i'm not very active on the forums but i've been trying lately! please let me know if i get something wrong when doing offsite trades, my memory is kinda bad.

26 Aug 2018, 9:21 am
I got a gem raptor potion and a stable at full durability under the giving tree once. That's about it.
{Puppy} {Reptile Lover} {18}
D4cvt2V.png
3 Sep 2018, 3:46 am (Edited 3 Sep 2018, 3:48 am)
Second super rare pet from Chester’s hat’ Got a Vine Pumpkitty

MlLnNnI.png
3 Sep 2018, 6:49 am
I could list off more times I was unlucky, but the only ones I can really think of are when I:
1) Pulled a Luna Flutter Bandit (SR FDE pet) from chester's hat first day, before they found and fixed that issue.
2) Bought a single worgen box and got the souleater from it
3) Crafted a jeweled dragon on my 4th crafted dragon.
3 Sep 2018, 2:41 pm
unknown.png
zyknJae.png

11 Sep 2018, 12:35 am
Pulled a Rainbow Pika from Chester’s Hat

MlLnNnI.png
11 Sep 2018, 12:43 am
i got a sr capybuddy from the explore even once, that was pretty neat :o
Kobi-26-he/him
11 Sep 2018, 9:21 am
I got a shifty potion from the 14-day streak claim. Never felt luckier.
Hi I'm Dino, I'm working on being more active.

Please subcribe to this small Japanese youtuber, he's very interesting qwq... It'd bless my heart if you did ty
11 Sep 2018, 3:16 pm
rainbowcloudcat.jpg

Got a rainbow cloud cat. Instantly lost it though because I was half asleep, heh.