Anyone with bad luck

24 Oct 2018, 6:13 pm
I'm having zero luck with this wheel I keep failing and not getting tickets I hope I get enough tickets for the shop I like collecting all the plushies and mini pets I like I was able to get 3 tickets one time and one ticket one time now it's just fails
pet_17339875_shop_3.png Please click my pet

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png

24 Oct 2018, 6:14 pm
Don't worry! It'll all work out. We're only supposed to average about 10 tickets a day. Plus if you land on the disease you already have you get two tickets.
24 Oct 2018, 6:14 pm
i've only gotten one ticket lol
he/him | 21
24 Oct 2018, 6:16 pm
I can't spin the wheel...... every time I press the villager I want it just takes the option thing down and does nothing so yes very bad luck
"Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya?
+1hr FV time
Help Azelfion eat! check out their Commisions!
pangolotls_banner.png?width=500&height=2[/url]
by Pandorose
24 Oct 2018, 6:17 pm
I'm just checking in for the first time and got the zombie disease (so iZombie! I love it lol). No tickets so far anyway.
24 Oct 2018, 6:17 pm
I've only managed to get 2 tickets so far, but my cooks are starting to get hard at work :3
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
24 Oct 2018, 6:18 pm
seafoam852 Is the villager your selecting set as worker? my only guess is the villager is not set to work and why won't do anything for you.

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png
24 Oct 2018, 6:19 pm
seafoam852 Is the villager your selecting set as worker? my only guess is the villager is not set to work and why won't do anything for you.
no it is my active Seafoam she is an exploror
+1hr FV time
by Pandorose
24 Oct 2018, 6:21 pm

Then you mean yes....you are using a villager that is set to work. an explorer still needs to be set to work after all exploring is their job

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png
24 Oct 2018, 6:21 pm

Then you mean yes....you are using a villager that is set to work. an explorer still needs to be set to work after all exploring is their job
no she has been set to work
+1hr FV time
by Pandorose
24 Oct 2018, 6:25 pm
I haven't gotten any, and I don't consider it bad luck. :P Events with RNG sometimes happen like that.
10083499_sdkgxKq3Br8doOc.gif

24 Oct 2018, 6:25 pm
I feel you. Haven't gotten one ticket.
24 Oct 2018, 6:26 pm
Also, its still the first day haha
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
24 Oct 2018, 6:27 pm
seafoam852 Okay you are badly confusing me. you say "no" but they are active? I asked you if they was active to use explore. so you mean "yes" they are active to work but if they are then idk what the issue is for you.

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png
24 Oct 2018, 6:29 pm
so far, only one ticket. I can't seem to find ex-produce.... but plenty of dirt, apparently.

so I can't make any of the new recipes.
k8asiU9.gif<--- behold my pudge

vital information
-wiggles arms-
dude/27/several frogs in a trench coat
(gif by Tspuun )
24 Oct 2018, 6:30 pm
i've only gotten one ticket lol

SAME hooray
Loading 99% complete...
24 Oct 2018, 6:31 pm
I got 2 pity tickets for landing pn lycanthopy after already having it lol
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
24 Oct 2018, 6:32 pm
seafoam852 Okay you are badly confusing me. you say "no" but they are active? I asked you if they was active to use explore. so you mean "yes" they are active to work but if they are then idk what the issue is for you.
ok so what I meant was that she is my active villager and she is set to work as an explorer is that any better?
+1hr FV time
by Pandorose
24 Oct 2018, 6:35 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2018, 6:39 pm)
ok so what I meant was that she is my active villager and she is set to work as an explorer is that any better?

yes this is what I wanted to know from the start but you sorta made it confusing. but I don't know what's going on maybe make a bug report. A mod can help you.

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png
24 Oct 2018, 6:39 pm
Alewolf maybe but I will send a bug report
+1hr FV time
by Pandorose
24 Oct 2018, 6:42 pm
Dreki said:
so far, only one ticket. I can't seem to find ex-produce.... but plenty of dirt, apparently.

so I can't make any of the new recipes.

Try trading
24 Oct 2018, 7:09 pm
I can't spin the wheel...... every time I press the villager I want it just takes the option thing down and does nothing so yes very bad luck

I'm having the same issue..
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
24 Oct 2018, 7:10 pm

I'm having the same issue..
well I sent a bug report
+1hr FV time
by Pandorose
24 Oct 2018, 7:42 pm
i got 4 so far.
just keep spinning!
24 Oct 2018, 7:48 pm
The cookery keeps changing the thing it's asking for before I can make it? Is that supposed to happen? I have 5 tickets but I haven't earned any with the cooking function yet because I'm not getting the materials I need :0