Log In

Harvest Carnival Explore Guide [WIP]

24 Oct 2018, 7:19 pm (Edited 27 Oct 2019, 11:12 pm)

Things in the forest at least so far seem mostly the same for the 2019 version, but do let me know if you find something different! Certain specialty rewards have probably changed
Ivory is working on a guide strictly for this year
Please go there and help complete it! I'll do minor updates to this, and feel free to use it as a rough guide for this year until the other one is finished.

I think every path has an image this year, so stuff without one is from last year and unverified.

A guide for the Harvest Carnival Forest exploration event
Check out Rotsuoy 's guide over here for quick tips and more on how to access the events, and how to play the rest of the carnival

Table of Contents
Ø Standard Ø
werebeast.pngLycanthropywerebeast.png
vampire.pngVampirismvampire.png
zombie.pngZombipathyzombie.png
Explorer Career Event

Historical Guides

Visual Quick Guide
Path 1 Possible Rewards Path 2 Possible Rewards
Ø 3815-toil-and-trouble-potion-pack.png3816-dairy-of-the-undead.png
3814-spooky-paw-platter.png3839-forest-mix.png
3802-haunted-skull.png3801-hallowings.png
3803-monster-paw.png3806-raven-feather.png
3833-green-apple.png3798-ghostly-web.png
3815-toil-and-trouble-potion-pack.png3799-ex-produce.png
3814-spooky-paw-platter.png3838-pile-of-dirt.png
5276-sour-apple-gummi-wickerbeast.png3816-dairy-of-the-undead.png
3797-dark-side-of-the-blood-moon-pie.png
werebeast.png 3839-forest-mix.png3815-toil-and-trouble-potion-pack.png
3806-raven-feather.png3816-dairy-of-the-undead.png
3838-pile-of-dirt.png5281-silvered-dagger.png
5275-full-moon-flying-disk.png
N/A
vampire.png 3815-toil-and-trouble-potion-pack.png3838-pile-of-dirt.png
3816-dairy-of-the-undead.png5248-count-battingtons-book-of-blood-mag
5251-bat-on-a-stick.png
3815-toil-and-trouble-potion-pack.png3839-forest-mix.png
3813-monster-spikes.png
zombie.png N/A 3815-toil-and-trouble-potion-pack.png3839-forest-mix.png
3808-slime-bites.png3804-mysterious-meats.png
3800-gilded-apple.png3838-pile-of-dirt.png
3799-ex-produce.png5280-undead-bludgeoning-tool.png
5256-undead-bouquet.png



commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit


24 Oct 2018, 7:20 pm (Edited 27 Oct 2019, 11:16 pm)
Ø Standard Ø

vampire1.png
You wander into the dark woods. You're not sure this is the best idea you've had recently, but what's life without a little risk? As you enter the outskirts of the woods, you notice two branching paths; the first of which is rather literal - branches are scattered about the ground nearly concealing the road entirely. The second is well-trodden - but by who?

Options: Bound bravely down the first path // Head carefully down the second path


>Bound bravely down the first path
vampire2.png
You venture down the old path into the unknown. A few broken twigs and disturbed plants betray the presence of another being having been here recently. A few forgotten vials and trinkets lay scattered about, and you pick them up as you wearily wander down the ancient road.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: Press on


>>Press on
All1.png
You continue on down the path. Slowly, the trees begin to lose their leaves as the forest extends into a lifeless shell of its former self. Their branches mimic jagged claws piercing the terrain, and the foliage that once offered cover has all but parted. On the bright side, someone left some expired milk here.
Reward: Dairy of the Undead(s)
Options: Press on and on


>>>Press on and on
All2.png
You venture further into the deadwoods. The trees twist and turn, seemingly tormenting your every move - is something.... no, nevermind that. You shake off any ominous feelings and press onward, eventually you see a spade discarded on the road, and shortly thereafter a small dug-out pit with a few old platters scattered about. It seems whoever was here before you took the treasure and left this behind.
Reward: Spooky Paw Platter(s)
Options: Press on and on and on!


>>>>Press on and on and on!
werewolf4.png
This is it. You're getting close to your destination. The path abruptly ends at the edge of a huge, expansive lake. A chest lays idle at its end - you swiftly open it to find what you've been after all this time, the fabled Forest Mix. Sure, you could've collected this yourself at the start of your journey, but this feels infinitely more rewarding given how unlikely this outcome was. With a smile on your face, you race back home to show your friends and family your new prized possession (that will probably be sold and/or used as a cooking material).
Reward: Forest Mix
Options: But wait, what's this?


>>>>>But wait, what's this?
vampire1.png
You hear a noise and look around frantically. Once you are satisfied no one is there, you head toward the trail head, and for home.
End of Event

-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

werewolf1.png
You take a moment to look up at the sky, it's such a bizarre night. You feel like you have been here before, but you aren't sure. You notice something looking at you on the ground, and pick it up.
Reward: Haunted Skull(s)
Options: Huh, something else?


>>>>>>Huh, something else?
zombie2.png
You start to head back towards home, when a green mist overtakes you. Something flies into your mouth and you spit it out into your paw. Hey, those tasted kinda' yummy...
Reward: Hallowings (multiple)
Options: Keep heading towards home...


>>>>>>>Keep heading towards home...
zombie7.png
Hmm... this isn't the way you came! You look down and see footprints... oh, no. Those are just feet.
Reward: Monster Paw(s)
Options: Try to find your way...


>>>>>>>>Try to find your way...
zombie3.png
Oh, this farm looks familiar, doesn't it? You've been here before, right? Maybe in another life?

You see what appears to be a ghost raven out of the corner of your eye, but as soon as you can turn to look, it vanishes leaving barely any trace.
Reward: Raven Feather(s)
Options: Don't give up, find home!


>>>>>>>>Don't give up, find home!
zombie8.png
You continue, walking past the farm and to the edge of the woods. Something shimmers bright green in the moonlight. You pick it up.
Reward: Green Apple(s)
Options: Oh! The way home!


>>>>>>>>>Oh! The way home!
vampire1.png
You did it! You found the trail head. As you dash out, the trees grab at you one more time, leaving spiderwebs in your hair!

You run all the way home and lock the door. It's scary out there tonight!
Reward: Ghostly Web(s)
End of Event



>The Second Path
vampire2.png
The path leads on for several minutes before arriving at an opening. A thin, rocky path heads down to a vacant seashore. A small hill has an entry etched into it, leading into a small cave - there's a strange glow coming from it. Further afield you spy a barn standing guard over a forgotten farm. You gather up some forgotten supplies left scattered around the clearing, then gather your wits before proceeding.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: Head to the Beach // Enter the Cave // Investigate the Farm


>>Head to the Beach
zombie1.png
You arrive at the shore. The water swirls with a strange tranquility. You notice a large amount of edible herbs and plants around, so you begin to stat gathering them up. They smell somewhat funny.

As you pick plants, you notice a small trail of candy!
Reward: Ex-Produce(s)
Options: Follow the Candy


>>>Follow the Candy
zombie2.png
You follow the candy into the woods as the vegetation becomes denser. A thick layer of fog settles over the woods and an eerie howl emits from the depths of the woods. Out of the corner of your eye you spy some discarded junk - on further inspection it seems to be some sort of strange platter. As you lean over to pick it up, you feel a claw down your spine - you turn around swiftly to find nothing but a chilly breeze. While you've still got your bearings, you could decide to make your way out of the woods, collecting some dirt on the way (dirt is always useful), or you could see where the candy trail goes; it extends deeper into the trees.
Reward: Spooky Paw Platter(s)
Options: Leave the Woods // Follow that candy!


>>>>Leave the Woods
vampire1.png
Wisely, you decide to leave the woods before anything mauls you. Gleefully, you gather up some lovely forest dirt, which you can't wait to show off to your friends at home!
Reward: Pile of Dirt(s)
End of Event


>>>>Follow that candy!
vampire1.png
The trail of candy ends abruptly. You gaze upward and see that you are back at the beginning of your hike.

You turn around and scoop all all the candy in sight. Yum!
Reward: Sour Apple Gummi Wickerbeast(s)
End of Event



>>Enter the Cave
vampire4.png
You enter the small cave. There's an alchemy table and reagents scattered about, none of it looks particularly compelling to you. The only thing you recognise is some ancient milk.. well, you think it's milk, at least. You grab all of it that you can hold, before deciding to....
Reward: Dairy of the Undead(s)
Options: Study the Dirt of the Cave // Notice some potions on the ground


>>>Study the Dirt of the Cave
All3.png
You make a quick nodding gesture before lowering yourself to the ground to inspect the dirt. It's nice dirt. You begin to gather up a decent chunk of it which you intend to study later back home. If nothing else, this sort of texture should add an interesting flavour to some cooking recipes.
Reward: Pile of Dirt(s)
End of Event



>>>Notice some potions on the ground
vampire4.png
You grab up a couple potions. They're similar to the ones you found earlier outside - you can never have enough of these, it would seem. It would be tricky to carry anything else with you, so you make the trip back home.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
End of Event



>>Investigate the Farm
zombie3.png
You arrive at the farm. It's nice enough - a humble little shack and barn connected to a large field. The field seems to have been taken over by nature, but in its prime you imagine it was quite a lovely little vista. You notice a lovely pie in the window - it's still in tact, so you grab it. You'll need to decide if you want to investigate the field or the barn.
Reward: Dark Side of the Blood Moon Pie
Options: The barn // The field


>>>The barn
All4.png
You boldly enter the barn to find it astoundingly bland. There's only an old workbench and a couple old hay bales. As any adventurer worth their salt would do, you quickly begin to pillage anything of value from the hut before preparing to head home.
Reward: Spooky Paw Platter(s)
End of Event


>>>The Field
zombie4.png
Well, what did you expect? It sure is a field. There's scattered vines and plants, but none of them are edible or particularly friendly looking. Disappointed by the, quite frankly, underwhelming field you gather up some dirt out of spite - if only so you can say you accomplished something here today. You know that the field will be that much worse off without its precious dirt. You head home, comforted by the fact that you've achieved something important here today.
Reward: Pile of Dirt(s)
End of Event


commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 7:21 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2019, 1:51 pm)
werebeast.pngLycanthropywerebeast.png

werewolf1.png
The clouds part, and a radiant beam of moonlight bathes upon you from the skies above. You feel yourself change; your fur stands on end as it becomes rugged and unkempt, growing in length and fading in colour before being taken over by a dark misty black coat. Your snout cracks and shifts as you feel your teeth push and grind within your mouth, eventually producing elongated fangs capable of tearing any threat asunder with one ferocious bite. Your paws feel numb for a moment, before sharp nails sprout from them, leaving you with claws capable of shredding both flesh and steel alike. You feel unstoppable.. and a remorseless hunger grows within you. It's time to hunt.

Options: Off to the hunt!
(has multiple outcomes)


>Off to the hunt!
werewolf4.png
You rush off into the woods, ignoring the paths all together - eventually, you arrive at an ancient lake, deep within the forests. You look down at your reflection and grimace, a fanged smirk replying in kind. The moon above glimmers powerfully, and you flourish in its might. A figure approaches you.
Reward: Forest Mix(es)
Options: Attack


>>Attack
werewolf2.png
You're quick to react as you pounce on the figure. They smell of.. nothing, and this unsettles you greatly. You claw and maul at them as they gracefully dodge your attacks. They're faster than any regular villager.. a vampire. With tremendous furor, you launch yourself at them, landing upon them with a thud. Instinctively, the vampire shifts into a bat and flees, leaving behind some of his supplies. Cowardly vampires.
Reward: Ex-Produce(s)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------
werewolf2.png
You're quick to react as you pounce on the figure. They smell of.. nothing, and this unsettles you greatly. You claw and maul at them as they gracefully dodge your attacks. They're faster than any regular villager.. a vampire. With tremendous furor, you launch yourself at them, landing upon them with a thud. The vampire attempts to shift into a bat to flee, but you deny him, sending your claw down with incredible force, the vampire perishes into a cloud of smoke. All that's left is his dagger, which looks suspiciously meant for you!
Reward: Silvered Dagger
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

werewolf3.png
You hear a whirring noise and look up as the moon seems to be crashing down on you! You roll out of the way as the object speeds toward your head, bracing for the worst. The object merely hits you with a small thud. Oh hey! A toy!
Reward: Full Moon Flying Disk
End of Event


zombie3.png
As you drop to all fours and dash through the blackened woods in search of prey, your nose catches an unusual scent. You find yourself at a clearing. It's strangely familiar, yet powerful aromas overwhelm your senses. That.. barn, there's something in there, something for you to consume... you feel compelled to smash the door down. However, the faint smell of potions is coming from a nearby stash - what little sanity you have left is compelling you to investigate that instead. You snatch up some old vials and ponder what to do.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: The barn // The cave


>>The barn
All4.png
With one tremendous strike, the door shatters into a thousand pieces. Much of what happens next is a blur: a figure... a curse, and a sinister smile from the shadow is all you remember. You awaken, covered in blood with a metallic taste in your maw. You feel happy. Satisfied. Something horrible happened here, and you just don't care. You stand up and search the hut, finding a couple of old raven feathers, what - or who - they're from doesn't concern you. They're yours now.
Reward: Raven Feather(s)
End of Event



>>The Cave
vampire4.png
With incredible resolve, you force yourself to avoid the compulsion of the barn and instead wander into a hidden cave. The moonlight soon fades as you find yourself back to normal. You shake in discomfort before taking a look around - this place has been raided, recently. The smells are much less powerful now, but you can still sense their recent presence. You snatch up some dirt, hoping to investigate it later for any clues to what might've happened here.
Reward: Pile of Dirt (multiple)
Options: Leave


>>>Leave
vampire1.png
As you leave the cave, the moon hidden once more behind a grey cloud, you glance around the hamlet. Quiet and empty, a shudder runs down your spine. You feel judging eyes upon you in the darkness, and a lingering feeling of disappointment strikes you. You continue to scavenge the area a bit before heading home.
Reward: Dairy of the Undead(s)
End of Event

commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 7:22 pm (Edited 27 Oct 2019, 10:08 pm)
vampire.pngVampirismvampire.png

vampire1.png
You wander into the sanctuary of the dark woods. The canopy shelters you from the harsh moonlight above, and you feel at ease. As you enter the outskirts of the woods, you notice two branching paths; the first of which is rather literal - branches are scattered about the ground nearly concealing the road entirely. The second is well-trodden - but by who?

Options: Venture down the first path // Try your luck with the second path


>Venture down the first path
vampire1.png
Flappity flappity! Oooh, a toy!
Rewards: Bat On a Stick
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

vampire2.png
You venture down the old path, in spite of hearing some crackling and rustling not far ahead. A few broken twigs won't scare you off, nor will some arrogant zombie or lycanthrope. You gingerly pick up a few scattered vials as you progress down the path.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: Carry On


>>Carry On
vampire2.png
As you continue down the path, the source of all that fuss becomes painfully apparent as a feral zombie charges at you. You dispatch it with ease, for what is a mere zombie to a creature of the night such as yourself? You loot the pitiful creature before continuing your stroll through the woods.
Reward: Pile of Dirt (multiple)
Options: Carry On


>>>Carry On
werewolf4.png
You see a grand lake at the end of the path, with a looted chest sitting at its edge. The moonlight reflects off the water, as you feel a slight burn from its presence. A growl nearby turns into a howl, and before you know it a lycanthrope descends on you. His might is more than a match for you, empowered by the moon as he is. You've little choice but to shift into a bat and flee. When you land at the edge of the woods, you find a small stash of expired milk. Who keeps leaving this here?
Rewards: Dairy of the Undead(s)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

vampire3.png
You carry on down the path as you see a crooked, fanged smile appear floating in the air. A moment later, a strange creature appears before you. "Well, well, well." He smirks most sinister. "A fledging taking a stroll through the woods? How quaint." He inspects your hands suspiciously. "Give it time, you'll get used to it. Here, a memento, perhaps this will offer you some solace while you embrace the darkness of the night?" The figure vanishes while humming a creepy tune. In his place a large, heavy tome falls to the ground.
Reward: Count Battington's Book of Blood Magic
End of Event



>The Second Path
zombie3.png
Mere minutes and you arrive at an opening. There's a barn here, and while you could break down the door, entering without an invitation is a taboo you just can't find yourself violating. The nearby shore makes you feel uneasy - maybe it's best to stay away from running water. Still, the fields beyond the farm could be intriguing, and you sense the smell of potions in a nearby cave. You swipe up a few forgotten vials before considering what to do.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: The Field // The Cave


>>The Field
zombie4.png
You wander up to the field in search of a nice refreshing drink. The forest seems eerily quiet tonight, not a soul to feast upon. To your dismay, the field reflects that sentiment. You can't help but feel bothered by the overgrowth on the fields, so you spend some time to remove it. At least you got something done here tonight.
Reward: Forest Mix(es)
End of Event


>>The Cave
vampire4.png
You cautiously enter the cave to find it devoid of life. Alas, most of the potion material here has been pillaged already - though with your keen eyes, you spy a particularly undervalued material that only the best alchemists, or cooks, would use - Monster Spikes. A true delicacy. Satisfied, and unwilling to risk losing such a prized find, you head back home to stash it away safely.
Reward: Monster Spikes (multiple)
End of Event

commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 7:24 pm (Edited 28 Oct 2019, 5:19 pm)
zombie.pngZombipathyzombie.png

zombie8.png
You wander into the dark woods. You're not sure this is the best idea, but you've had a hard time thinking lately. What's unlife without a little risk? As you limp into the comfort of the woods, you notice two branching paths; the first of which is scattered with branches and debris, you feel like you'd have a hard time traversing it, so you opt for the second path which leads to a clearing where you're hoping to find some delicious brains - erm, candy, to feast upon.

Options: Lumber down second path.


>Lumber down second path.
zombie7.png
You stumble about for what feels like an age before arriving at the clearing. The salty sea air beckons you to a deserted shore. A small misty path leads deeper into the woods. There's an ordinary hill nearby, and beyond that a farmhouse next to a field. You lumber about for a time, picking up a few old vials then try your best to think about where you're headed next.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: The shore // The woods// The farm


>>The shore
zombie1.png
You roll around on the sand, finding it soothing to what is left of your skin. Plants and sticks get stuck to you too... oh well.
Reward: Forest Mix
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

zombie1.png
The shore is surrounded by vegetation. You begin gathering.
Reward: Ex-Produce (multiple)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

zombie1.png
You stumble onto the beach of the barren shore, and trip in the loose sand. As you struggle to pull yourself up, you feel something poking you from under the sand. A little digging reveals... an arm.
Reward: Undead Bludgeoning Tool
End of Event



>> The woods
zombie2.png
You gradually drag your failing body down to the forest. A limb falls off during this process, and you hurriedly reattach it with minimal fuss. While doing so, you notice some delicious slime bites, which you pocket for later. With little else to focus on, you've little choice but to continue up to the haunted wood.
Reward: Slime Bites
Options: Tumble onward


>>>Tumble onward
zombie6.png
You finally arrive at the forest. A strong smell surrounds you, putrid yet sweet. You sniff around and find the source of the odor. Scooping up the pile of mysterious meats and heading off home to your kitchen, you marvel at what a feast this will make!
Reward: Mysterious Meats (multiple)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

zombie5.png
Barely keeping it together, you finally make to the forest. You deserve a nice, long rest. You find a small bouquet, and peacefully clutch it with both paws as you fall asleep.
Reward: Undead Bouquet
End of Event


>>The farm
zombie3.png
You lose a limb or two in the process, but you crawl up to the peak of the hill reaching the farmstead. Without a leg to stand on, accessing the farmhouse itself would prove an inefficient use of your time, so you decide to crawl into the fields in search of... candy.
Reward: Gilded Apple
Options: Lurch toward the field


>>>Lurch toward the field
zombie4.png
A long search of the field's decaying grain yields naught. Fortunately, in your infinite brainless wisdom, you find a wondrous treasure that the average explorer may have missed - dirt. You roll back down the hill, grabbing your lost legs on the way, and head back home to feast on some delicious dirt.
Reward: Pile of Dirt(s)
End of Event

commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 7:26 pm (Edited 25 Oct 2019, 10:45 pm)
Explorer Career Event

vampire1.png
It sure is spooky out here tonight! The forest doesn't quite seem right, the colors look different for some reason.

A flash of light bursts through the trees and blinds you temporarily. As your eyes adjust, you notice brilliant colorful swirls surrounding you. Which do you check out?
Options: Green! // Purple! // Blue! // Red! // Rainbows!


>Green!
SM5.png
You search for the source of the colors, but only turn up some discard spikes. Ah well, these may come in handy?
Reward: Monster Spikes (multiple)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

SM6.png
A large figure appears in front of you. Completely silent, she pulls a small stone hanging from a string from her robe. Although she cannot smile, you sense no malice.

She hands it to you, and you feel a kind energy enveloping it. You pocket the stone, say your thank-yous and depart.
Reward: Strange Magic Elephant Stone
End of Event


>Purple!
SM8.png
Odd, this clearing doesn't look spooky at all.

Well, maybe that mysterious pile of feathers looks a wee bit spooky. There are too many feathers to be normal, and each is neatly placed into the pile.
Reward: Raven Feather(s)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

Unconfirmed--
SM7.png
Possible reward: Strange Magic Goat Stone


>Blue!
SM3.png
Hmm.. trick or treat... smell my...feet?
Reward: Monster Paw(s)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

Unconfirmed--
SM4.png
Possible reward: Strange Magic Canine Stone


>Red!
SM1.png
You smell sulfur and smoke, but there is nobody here. Well, no one alive anyway.
Reward: Haunted Skull(s)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

Unconfirmed--
SM2.png
Possible reward: Strange Magic Velociraptor Stone


>Rainbows!
SM9.png
Hmmm... not much here but some fruit...
Reward: Green Apple(s)
Options: Is that buzzing?


>>Is that buzzing?
SM9.png
A soft humming draws you through the forest until you find yourself in a mystical clearing. You must be too late, no one is here.
Reward: Hallowings (multiple)
End of Event

-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

SM10.png
"Oh! Well well well! Excuse me, but you've caught me in the middle of a transformation! Why not join me?"

The Snuffle tosses you a magical stone and gives you a wink as shimmering rainbows manifest around them.
Reward: Strange Magic Snuffle Stone
End of Event



----------------------------------------"Aspen's Weird Thing"----------------------------------------
All1.png
What a night to head out for candy!

You hear a cheerful voice behind you, "Trick or Treat!"
Options: Who is it?


>Who is it?
wDvrBgn.png
Oh, it's the Royal Fox... great. With him it can only be tricks.

Spiders fall all over the ground as they run away laughing.
Reward: Spiders
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

T71pQ3l.png
"Trick or Treat!"

The Royal fox sounds friendlier today for some reason... it must be a trick.

"Would you like to share some candy?"
Reward: Jellied Blood Bites (multiple)
Options: Wow, thank you!


>>Wow, thank you!
yZzRQev.png
The Royal Fox grins happily... something is off about them today... must be the Halloween spirit!

"More candy?"
Reward: Grumpkin Candies (multiple)
Options: Thank you!


>>>Thank you!
2CwmueY.png
"Here's the rest that I have, enjoy!"

The Royal Fox dumps out their little candy bucket into yours.

"This old wolf is on a diet anyway. Happy Halloween!"
Reward: Blood Moon Pie(s)
End of Event


-----------ALTERNATE RESULT------------

yJmAkLh.png
The Royal Fox digs into their treat bucket to fish out more candy for you, but they pause for a moment as a small whisper comes from behind them.

"Give 'em the GOOD stuff" the voice chuckles.

The Royal Fox in front of you hands you a small bundle and howls loudly, "Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeen!"
Reward: Gilded Apple(s)
Options: Thank you???


>>>>Thank you???
All1.png
And with that, the Royal Fox is gone.
End of Event
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 7:27 pm (Edited 20 Oct 2019, 6:04 pm)
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 7:42 pm
Alright! I've got some setup and formatting still to do, but people are free to post if they have more route information or find alternates for the ones I already have!
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 9:14 pm
Got Zombipathy!

You wander into the dark woods. You're not sure this is the best idea, but you've had a hard time thinking lately. What's unlife without a little risk? As you limp into the comfort of the woods, you notice two branching paths; the first of which is scattered with branches and debris, you feel like you'd have a hard time traversing it, so you opt for the second path which leads towards a lovely little hamlet where you're hoping to find some delicious brains - erm, candy, to feast upon.

Options: Second Path

>The Second Path
You stumble about for what feels like an age before arriving at an opening. Scattered about is a hut, the door is barred, though you could easily break that down. A small bridge leads up to a graveyard nearby. There's an ordinary hill nearby, and beyond that a farmhouse next to a field. You lumber about for a time, picking up a few old vials then try your best to think about where you're headed next.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack(s)
Options: The Hut // The Bridge // The Farm


>> The Bridge
You gradually cross the frustratingly long bridge with tremendous effort. A limb falls off during this process, and you hurriedly reattach it with minimal fuss. While doing so, you notice some delicious slime bites, which you pocket for later. With little else to focus on, you've little choice but to continue up to the graveyard.
Reward: Slime Bites (multiple)
Options: The Graveyard


>>>The Graveyard
You arrive at the graveyard. Just as you do, hands begin to reach out of dirt mounds and numerous zombies stagger out of their graves. A couple of them sigh as they notice their supplies have been stolen, but ultimately they begin to shuffle and hulk about seemingly at random - it takes you a moment to notice they're.. dancing? Compelled by some strange force, you join in. What feels like forever passes as the ritual concludes, and you gather up some leftovers from the party to take home.

You'll never forget the night you danced with the dead.
Reward: Mysterious Meats (multiple)
End of Event
24 Oct 2018, 9:20 pm
snafflewyrm
Oh wow, formatted and everything! You're the best!! <3 Got it added
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 9:21 pm
Hawkfeather
No prob, thankyou for making this guide!
24 Oct 2018, 9:26 pm
The normal explore event isn't branching from my memory, and I didn't read it but there is a button prompting "It isn't stealing!" and then you get x1 of a random cooking material. I've gotten a raven feather this way, if I get it again I'll try to format it for the exact words!
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
24 Oct 2018, 9:27 pm
snafflewyrm
My pleasure! I was keeping track anyway so might as well share it c:
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 9:28 pm
Sassibirb
Good to know! Thank you!
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 9:38 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2018, 9:39 pm)
Results of uninfected explorer taking the second path => bridge => cave => follow the candy:

You follow the candy into the woods as the vegetation becomes denser. A thick layer of fog settles over the woods and an eerie howl emits from the depths of the woods. Out of the corner of your eye you spy some discarded junk - on further inspection it seems to be some sort of strange platter. As you lean over to pick it up, you feel a claw down your spine - you turn around swiftly to find nothing but a chilly breeze. While you've still got your bearings, you could decide to make your way out of the woods, collecting some dirt on the way (dirt is always useful), or you could see where the candy trail goes; it extends deeper into the trees.

Reward: Spooky Paw Platter x2

Options: Leave the woods or follow the candy further

=>Leave the woods:
Wisely, you decide to leave the woods before anything mauls you. Gleefully, you gather up some lovely forest dirt, which you can't wait to show off to your friends at home!
Reward: Pile of Dirt x1

Thank you for setting up this thread, it's super helpful!
24 Oct 2018, 9:55 pm
Varanidae
Thanks so much for the info! Got it added.
And glad to be of help!
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 10:03 pm
Still have Zombipathy, this time I'm travelling to the Hut!

With a little effort, you bash down the door to the hut. Sure, you might've lost your head a couple times in the process, but it was all worthwhile. Inside the hut, otherwise devoid of intrigue, is a small pile of leaves and sticks that would prove invaluable to the chefs back home.
Reward: Forest Mix
End of Event
24 Oct 2018, 10:11 pm
Uninfected villager going into the cave:
You enter the small cave. There's an alchemy table and reagents scattered about, none of it looks particularly compelling to you. The only thing you recognise is some ancient milk.. well, you think it's milk, at least. You grab all of it that you can hold, before deciding to....
Reward: Dairy of the Undead x6
Options:
Study the dirt of the cave
Grab some potions

Grab some potions =>
You grab up a couple potions. They're similar to the ones you found earlier outside - you can never have enough of these, it would seem. It would be tricky to carry anything else with you, so you make the trip back home.
Reward: Toil and Trouble Potion Pack x3
24 Oct 2018, 10:19 pm
snafflewyrm Varanidae
Got em! And I'm just going to extend my continuous thanks so I don't keep bothering you with pings >>
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 11:16 pm
Got the normal explore event again! Text first says-

>"As you're wandering along, you notice a table with some supplies on it. Being adventurous type, you decide to take it."
>>Not Stealing!
>"You find.."
[Ex-Produce 2]

So it is different this time, and maybe more than 1 object per event!
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
24 Oct 2018, 11:16 pm
Zombipathy still, going to the Farm!

You lose a limb or two in the process, but you crawl up to the peak of the hill reaching the farmstead. Without a leg to stand on, accessing the farmhouse itself would prove an inefficient use of your time, so you decide to crawl into the fields in search of... candy.
Reward: Gilded Apple
Options: The Field


>>>The Field
A long search of the field's decaying grain yields naught. Fortunately, in your infinite brainless wisdom, you find a wondrous treasure that the average explorer may have missed - dirt. You roll back down the hill, grabbing your lost legs on the way, and head back home to feast on some delicious dirt.
Reward: Pile of Dirt(s)
End of Event
24 Oct 2018, 11:20 pm
jUST got it again and this time got
[Dairy of the Undead x4]

don't worry this time I went through all of my explores, so that was it. Don't mean to be spammy
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
24 Oct 2018, 11:23 pm
Sassibirb
Spam away! The more info the better! Thanks again!
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2018, 11:40 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2018, 11:41 pm)
Hawkfeather

thought I'd give you what I've found so far with Lycanthropy.

Lycanthropy

Hunt
Toil and Trouble Potion Pack - 9
The Hut - The Cave

The Hut
Raven Feather

The Cave
Nothing
Leave
Dairy of the undead 4
GNU: Terry Pratchett | Work 8 hrs a day every day no smartphone. Festivals make me headesk

25 Oct 2018, 1:17 am
Zombipathy > Second Path > Hut > Spectral Amulet
x
x
x
harbortaffy_crown.gif
x
x
x
Hi, I'm Nicky! (he/him)
Please always ping me
Icon credit: LEZIFIED