Villager: Eris Discordia
Name: Eris Discordia
Location: Quetzal Palace
Born 4 years, 10 months ago
House: FurCash House
Career (View All)
Eris Discordia is infected with Zombipathy. Eating brains relieves symptoms for a time, but comes with memories of the brain's former life. Your doctor recommends adding hot sauce for extra flavor, but a Golden Apple a day will send the Zombipathy away.
Eris Discordia looks stunning!
Eris Discordia's very special treasure!
More info: http://khimi-chan.deviantart.com/art/Eris-Temptation-Discordia-551483198 )
Meet the Youngest sibling, Eris Temptation Discordia
Well kept in a secret garden belonging to the Goddess Hera, Eris is possibly the most care free of the three siblings.
Once every 10 years a bright, juicy, red apple will grow from the tip of her tail, granting the eater 1 wish of their choice. Should they make their wish out of spite or ill intent, the apple will turn to poison in their mouths, leaving them an unlucky meal for Eris.
Only those with the purest of hearts may safely make a wish and have it granted (much to Eris's chagrin, she's a picky eater)
This is very rare, however, as the Apple must be Stolen while Eris sleeps, or it will immediately rot.
- Eris Drips venom from her mouth when happy
- She is incredibly agile and moves a bit like a giant cat
- She broke her horn in a tussle with Tantalus
- Her skin is tougher than stone, but shines like the skin of an apple.
- Her tail and horns are made of living wood
- Her spikes can actually be dislodged and planted, they will then grow into a mighty apple tree
- There is however, no way of knowing if the Apples will be poisonous until one is tested
-Her Rams' horns are actually just overgrown seeds that need to be trimmed but no one can get close enough.
- She is a talented shapeshifter and her body type is not set in stone. She even masquerades as a human sometimes.