Posted by Admin-Mat on 17 Aug 2018, 12:00 pm
Welcome, welcome! I'm so delighted to kick off Oceandome's unique celebration, the Annual Treasure Hunt!
Ready to get started with your treasure hunting? Get your Crafter set as your active, and head on over to the event page and pick a boat!
This is kind of a little boat though, huh? There may be sharks... you're going to need a bigger boat!
Boat items are needed to upgrade, but how do you get them, you might ask?
Some cool new recipes have shown up in your Crafter's career page (if you don't remember how to get there, click on the career shield next to your active villager!). See that treasure map in the bottom corner of the page? You're going to want to craft treasure maps to help you find the items necessary to craft your new recipes! Simple, huh?
Treasure Map Fragments are found by exploring... So be sure to get your explorers all equipped and ready to investigate every crevice and overturn every stone! Soon as you have the necessary number of Treasure Map Fragments, you'll be able to craft a Treasure Map, and then you can find boat upgrade items.
Treasure Maps are needed to find items like the above, which can be used in the Crafter recipes to create boat upgrades.
Let's see who can build the biggest boat, huh? The bigger the boat, the better the plunder!
But what are you going to do with all that loot, you might ask? Well, aside from creating a sizable hoard like a sea dragon, you can trade in your plunder for special event items in the Treasure Trove! which will open in a week.
And it looks like it’s almost time again for the Leodon to make their migration to Oceandome... Perhaps as soon as within the next week!
I believe that brings us to the end of our announcement! Just a few tidbits to wrap up here...
- The Treasure Trove Shop will open a week into the event on August 24th.
- All materials related to the event will be removed from your account at the end of the event, except for the plunder items, which won't be able to be added to your plunder anymore, but can be kept as collectibles.
- You'll have two weeks after the event to spend any remaining plunder points before the shop is removed and the points are lost.
- To get started on the event, all you have to do is explore. Note that drop rates & prices are subject to change due to player feedback.
- If you didn't set a Crafter before selecting a boat and do not have the recipes as a result, they can be bought at The Recycling Shop
- Event ends at 11:59 PM on August 31st
Now get out there and find that treasure!
♥ ADMIN-MAT ♥