Log In

Viewing xxWolfii's Profile

User ID: #63666
Username: xxWolfii
Gender: Female
Last Online: 31 Jul 2019, 2:57 pm
Registered: 7 Jul 2016, 12:02 pm

Profile description

heyo :00
i'm some random person who spends 98 percent of her time sitting on the computer doing stuff (the other 2 percent is sleeping-- i may or may not go to bed late)
i play flight rising and animal jam, and my username on both is xxWolfii
also i am undertale trash ;)
so um hey

Villagers 4

Comments 6

    • Thank you very much for your comment on Ataxia!



    • Oh.... my ipod has been talkng. Curse de world. Anyway what do you want for it?

    • HEY U THERE? Oh and do u know how to code?

    • Hey can you give me some of the seeds you have for the potion. I can help grow them then give em back so you can make the potion.

Report User Profile