Posted by Admin-Mat on 12 Jul 2016, 12:26 pm
We have been consolidating and reviewing a lot of feedback on various rules we have, and are happy to announce that all of the updated rules have been released.
1. The Terms of Service no longer forbids breasts, but instead focuses entirely on nipple exposure. Breasts are now allowed on Painties as well as artwork posted on Furvilla provided they follow the nipple rule. We feel this best represents a SFW environment while also not implying sexualization of people with that body shape.
2. The Terms of Service clarify our position on game asset trading with other browser games. The short answer is, we are fine with trading, however, we would like you to wait until the game is out of beta before doing so.
3. The Code of Conduct now indicates that CSS should not be used to cover or alter game stat information, including hiding or altering your or your villager's stats, or replacing your villager's image with CSS.
4. Our Forum Rules have now been updated to indicate that the phrase 'illegal drugs' refers to United States federal law, as there are discrepancies between the laws of different countries regarding what is an illegal drug, as well as individual states within the US.
5. Finally, after taking in all feedback with Painties and speaking with our Paintie moderators, we have completely revamped the Painties rule page in a way we hope clarifies everything regarding Paintie rules. We have been struggling with the inventive ways that players are creating some Painties, but unfortunately some are created in ways we did not intend for our bases to be used. We hope that this guide clarifies what we consider permissible for the use of our bases and helps clear confusion.
That now covers all the rules that have been changed thanks to your feedback. We also wanted to let you know that moderator applications are now closed. We received over a thousand applications and have hired our team. We do not yet have an ETA on releasing the forums as the moderators are occupied with ironing out issues with Painties. We will provide you an update when we have an idea of when the forums will be ready to re-release.
Last, here are a list of changes that have been implemented since Monday, the majority of them from suggestions e-mailed to us:
- grayed out Change Career button when idle
- destroy unwanted recipes from career page
- removed white gradient on long Private Messages
- Transfer Currency / Transfer Item on user page
- horizontal scrollbar appear in the message box when needed
- view all recipes/their reagents for reference: searching items in the museum now provides a list of reagents (for recipes), or a link to the recipe that crafts the item, or links to all recipes that use the item
- placed a button in the blacksmith career page that straight away takes you to repair requests
- Villagers page indicates which villagers are sick and with what
- item pages now include links to NPC shops if the item stocks there
- Paintie Removal button to strip a Paintie from a villager at the user's request
- the following items can now be used from the inventory on villagers who are not the active villager: medicines, pets, recipes, costumes, species potions, hp potions