Log In

New Paintie Price, Opening Day & Holiday Event

Posted by Staff on 28 Nov 2016, 1:03 am


Hello everyone, another quick announcement for you all! Going to cover a couple things here so be sure to give it all a thorough read.

Paintie Prices

Paintie prices will be going up, from the current 100 Fur Dollars to the new price of 250 Fur Dollars. This news post is the 72 HOUR WARNING for you to submit at the current price, after the 72 hours are up, the new price will be in effect. So be sure to get those cuties into the queue ASAP if you'd like to take advantage of the 100 Fur Dollar price!

Opening Day

Furvilla Staff have come to the decision to push back opening day to December 7th 2016, this is going to give everyone just a little more time to be sure that all the little ducks are in a row and we are ready to give a warm welcome to all our new members.

Winter Holiday Event

And last but not least, we will have a fun winter holiday event coming to you on December 14th so be prepared for the festivities! We're all looking forward to our first holiday event and can't wait to share it with all of you! This event will be bringing a new holiday themed site layout skin, seasonal items, new limited Villager colors, and drum roll please 6 new species will be getting a Costume!

Thanks so much for reading, cheers my busy little beta bugs.

Write a comment 109

    • ok I haven't had anything against most of the recent updates so far but really??? why the paintie price hike ffs -.-

    • Personally, I'm ok with the price hike... but I do wish there was a bit more time given between the announcement and when the cutoff time is.

      Running and maintaining servers doesn't come that cheep. As it is, 1usd for something that will never change is very very cheep... Even 2.50usd is still very cheep for something like that. The image takes up space on the server, so does the database entry to point from the villager to the pantie override, all semi simple things that quickly add up to being a lot of work.

      So, FV Staff; know that not everyone is against this change, nor the choice for holding off the opening by another week. I'll keep my paws crossed that everything goes well within the time remaining, and can't wait to be apart of the very first event on Furvilla~! Keep strong and keep up the great work so far!

    • Y'all really that money hungry that you gotta raise the paintie price? Smh the FD inflation is going to be as bad as Flight rising with gems

    • Seriously? I've been working on three painties to submit and now I won't even be able to afford uploading two if I'm not finished them by tomorrow. Which I won't bc I have work and can't work on my painties while I'm there... Why the short notice?????

    • Why not give people at least a week before you raise the price of painties?People wouldn't be freaking out as much if they didn't only have 24 hours to submit their painties before the price is raised.

    • Honestly 9 days probably still isn't enough time to work out a lot of the kinks and new features, not to mention train new mods to prepare for opening, but whatever. There should've definitely been a week's wait for the price jump though; it's obvious quite a few of your active community isn't happy about the short notice. I have nothing against raising the price but it's a bad idea to give your community such a short warning time for a decent price jump.

    • Straight from 100 FD to 250 FD? Come on, man, I haven't even started on the other two painties I was gonna make. Heck, I don't even have characters for them yet. 250 is a reasonable price, but if you're pushing back the opening date, push back the price change a bit, too. This is sort of short notice, especially to finish works.

    • Fairly disappointed about the 24-hour warning, I'd ask for at least a week until the price to submit is raised. This isn't enough time for finishing painties honestly.

    • Idk why everyone is complaining about the price rise.
      Since the game will be open to the public it sure will help cut down on painty loads

    • I have no problem with a price raise, but I really think you need to give more time than that. If someone have an outstanding commission this puts pressure on the artists to finish NOW, or risks the uploader not having enough after paying the commissioner. Even for someone making it themselves, this isn't enough time.

      Again, no problems with the increased price. It seems perfectly reasonable. And thank you so much for the advanced warning. But since we need to actually get art finished before we can take advantage of that warning, 24hours just isn't enough.