Posted by Admin-Wisteria on 20 Feb 2018, 8:10 pm
You can now click a button to restore your house durability, per the previous post!
Also! You can now find this item when battling wandering monsters:
You'll need a lot of them to craft improved versions of existing items, but they're fairly common! Check out the recycle shop for the recipes.
Posted by Admin-Wisteria on 20 Feb 2018, 6:42 pm
Hey all! Just wanted to announce an upcoming feature of sorts ahead of time (it will be enabled shortly).
Players tend to be more active on Furvilla around festivals, and we wanted to accommodate returning players more efficiently. To this end, during the festival you'll be able to hit a button that will:
1) Repair all your houses to maximum durability, if they aren't destroyed.
2) If they are destroyed, they'll be set to 1/50 durability, regardless of what their durability was beforehand.
3) While active, houses won't break; they'll sit on 1 durability instead.
You can click this button on the main page to modify your house durability with the above values - you can only do this once while the event is active. If you do not activate the button, you'll still benefit from houses no longer decaying below 1 durability.
Posted by Admin-Mat on 16 Feb 2018, 9:39 pm
Time to start seriously preparing guys, we have an official start date now for our Quetzal Palace Serpent Festival! It seems that the Serpent is circling and will be planning to land on Wednesday, February 21 around 12pm Furvilla time!
I hope everyone is ready to welcome the great Serpent as well as Mayor Ana and all her cloud dwelling citizens, we're looking forward to joining everyone at the Festival and Gala.
Countdown to party time!
♥ ADMIN-MAT ♥
Posted by Admin-Mat on 14 Feb 2018, 7:28 pm
Hello again everyone, time to check out the winning contest entries for January!
Thanks to everyone that participated, there were a ton of great entries, you made it hard for the judges to pick! Below are the winning entries, congrats to the winners!
DMM Lore Contest
The Top 3 Entries have been chosen by staff and now they will be up for your vote! Please be sure to read each entry on the Contest thread linked below before casting your vote on the Poll. The winning entry will be our official Dragonsmaw Manor Lore!.
Your finalists are:
DMM LORE POLL!
*finalists for the Lore Contest please PM Admin-Mat about your prize*
Entry by kroevolkture #48155
Entry by Oceanic #15961
Entry by RadioactiveAcid #719
Entry by snafflewyrm #20990
Entry by SugarHigh #34473
*Winning entries are available to read in the Knowledge Base!*
*Painties have been uploaded and prizes will be sent out very soon! If you are one of the above winners please PM AdminAssistant with which contest you won so that your prizes can be distributed*
Thanks for sticking with me guys, have a good night!
♥ ADMIN-MAT ♥
Posted by Admin-Wisteria on 7 Feb 2018, 1:13 am
Hi all, just giving out some information regarding the upcoming festival:
- The secret won't be available this year.
- The serpent will accept all uncommon and better equipment.
- The serpent will accept pets as it did last year.
- Store items will cost more feathers, but you'll also find feathers from exploration events, battling, and for simply logging in. You'll still get them from handing in items as well.
This is intended to make the event more accessible to all players.
- You can spend last year's feathers this year. Remember, the Gala opens a week after the event's launch.
- We currently don't have information regarding trophies for achieving feather thresholds.
Please note we don't have a specific date for the festival's start as of yet, but we'll keep you all posted.
Posted by Admin-Wisteria on 5 Feb 2018, 6:49 pm
Just a quick update - The Minor Frost Ring is now available.
The drop rates for slabs, soup, and steel are the same here, but rare materials & crystals won't drop in this battleground.
Both the Frost Ring & Minor Frost Ring will be available until the 16th of February.
Posted by Admin-Wisteria on 4 Feb 2018, 10:12 pm
Just letting you know that there's two new battlegrounds:
The Training Dummy - A new battleground with a single opponent with no abilities or defensive stats and a bunch of health. Use it to test out new strategies!
The Frost Ring - A new high-end battleground with over-tuned monsters and rare loot. Common drops include slabs, soup and steel.
Please note that lower tier battlegrounds will be ready soon! I usually make the most difficult battleground first.
The Training Dummy ground will always be available. The frost ring will retire with its lower level counterparts, and a date will be announced when they're ready to go.
Posted by Admin-Mat on 2 Feb 2018, 1:54 am
February is here (pretend it’s still the 1st) and you know what that means, it’s time for new monthly goodies!
The February FD Pets are here! Let's check out what we have for this month...
KItterpillars are here!
Who’s a pretty bird...it’s the Peacock!
Check out the Platyfae! Because who doesn’t love a round, duck billed fairy.
FD Pets can be obtained from the FurDollar Emporium. They have five day breeding cool downs and are available for breeding until March 1st, when a new batch of FD Monthlies will be released.
New Rare Species
The winner of the Create-a-Species contest is finally here! Everyone give a warm welcome to the Flailadon! Flailadon Morphing Potions can be found in the Recycle shop for 20,000 Fur Gems and will be permanent stock. And a big congratulations to their concept creator, SimplySuburban!
This month we’ve got the normal Paintie contest for you and new Art and Writing contests that will be open for 2 months (February and March).
February Paintie Contest
Shifting Seasons Writing Contest
Shifting Seasons Art Contest
- Olde Foxbury has a new, custom ordered, Mini Pet for Animal Handlers to try and collect, the Ginger Tabby!
- The 2018 Retired Box is now stocking in the FD Emporium alongside the 2017 Retired Box.
- We’ve added a new Keepsake item category, items categorized as Keepsake can be equipped to your Villager as a special treasure for them to “hold”. Below are a few examples of new Keepsake items, Custom Plushies from some of our very own users!
And don’t forget, you can order your very own custom items HERE!
Be sure to read the Ordering Information first!
- The special Zodiac Plushies have been classified as Keepsakes now. And the new Pisces Zodiac Plushie will be stocking in the FD Emporium in a couple weeks so be on the lookout!
- We are hard at work behind the scenes preparing for the Quetzal Palace Serpent Festival so I hope you all are getting prepared as well! An exact date for the Serpent Festival’s opening day will be announced soon but expect it to start about mid to late February.
Thanks for reading, see you again soon!
♥ ADMIN-MAT ♥
Posted by Admin-Wisteria on 15 Jan 2018, 9:22 pm
Hi everyone! Some exciting news for you all!
Firstly, custom item orders are now available. There's a new forum for placing orders, and you can find all the details here.
Secondly, we've a new competition for writers, which you can find here!
We'll have a progress update later this week regarding other developments and site-announcements.
Posted by Staff on 8 Jan 2018, 5:40 pm
We're interested in getting your opinions on a few costume ideas! Click the link below to vote for your favorite choice!
Quetzal Palace Costume Poll!
Get those votes in!
♥ ADMIN-MAT ♥